2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[quote name="Consolidated"]"TAKE SKATEBOARDING BACK.

This shoe was created to support skateboarding + symbolizes the movement to take skateboarding back. We don't want skateboarding to become a casualty to corporate outsiders + it's headed that way. Skateboarding should be owned + run by skateboarders....period.

This shoe is not to be sold in any corporately owned mall chains or sporting goods box stores anywhere in the world. If you have a pair of these shoes, know that you are supporting skateboarding. Do your part + vote with your dollar. KEEP SKATEBOARDING IN THE HANDS OF SKATEBOARDERS.

DON'T DO IT."[/quote]

@sharkin

Last edited:
Nice black boxes I remember my pair of dooms back in the days getting me hella ******* 
smokin.gif

Anyways i sold a pair of shoes online and they guy sent them back through paypals refunding thing and the guy sent me a pair of flip flops, what can i do? am i screwed? do i dispute it on paypal or should i just call? if anyone has gone through this or has any advice please message me!

any size 9 peeps need to watch Jordy's Instagram tomorrow for some possible steals

his prices are usually good.... and he is as legit as you can be
Thanks for the heads up, repp'd. If you don't mind me asking how does his sales tend to work? He posts a shoe and you comment on it or message him fast via instagram?

Thanks for the heads up, repp'd. If you don't mind me asking how does his sales tend to work? He posts a shoe and you comment on it or message him fast via instagram?

He posts his email address and you email him, he'll send you an invoice if it's still available, none of that gifting mess (though I have bought enough from him that I would be ok with it.... but still invoices is how he rolls)
I'd make sure to turn on post notifications because things go fast

He is really good about marking things as sold right when it happens
Also he typically doesn't double box, for normal stuff it's brown paper
I'm not sure if it's the same for higher priced stuff
I've never bought anything over $100 so idk

latest 2 pickups:

SOMPS DS for 85euro shipped, the euphoria nubuck is top notch really plus they fit like a glove, comfy as hell.
Got em via Ebay from a small sneaker boutique in Vienna, Austria (neighbouring country).

They have another pair in US10 (79euro w/o shipping), dont know how much international shipping to the US would be, but they made a very fair price for shipping to Germany.. so if anyone wants to have the other pair and take the hassle of international shipping, i can provide the link per PM.

-

dirty denims for 50euro... nice pair, very good condition, very very roomy (and comfy), not sure about the laces and lacing yet, tried various SB-laces but wasnt really content, so i put the ones they came with in again.

Last edited:
Nice black boxes I remember my pair of dooms back in the days getting me hella ******* :smokin

Anyways i sold a pair of shoes online and they guy sent them back through paypals refunding thing and the guy sent me a pair of flip flops, what can i do? am i screwed? do i dispute it on paypal or should i just call? if anyone has gone through this or has any advice please message me!

No personal experience, but I would think the difference in weight between the shipment going TO him, and the shipment coming FROM him would be enough to prove it, but I've seen PayPal do some goofy sht before. Hopefully you still have some documentation that will show weight.

Peace,
J

dat dude chris dat dude chris

Light grey laces look fresh. Best of the options so far.

Thanks. Thought my crappy pic got buried & overlooked in here haha

Idk if imma keep em like that. Im waiting on a couple different color laces in the mail from Fully Laced lol

Love that you can lace swap this sneaker with almost any color & it works

Back
Top Bottom