2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Amazing accessories with the black sheep in store release. Really feeling the splatter lace and lace lock in the in store release. I wish they had taken a white melvin dunk sb approach with the dunk.

Nike SB x Black Sheep Deluxe Packaging Overview

Published on December 29, 2016.

The upcoming Black Sheep X Nike SB “Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing” Dunk High Traditional Quickstrike (TRD QS) will be offered in a deluxe, “WOLF PACK” edition available directly from Black Sheep Skate Shop in Charlotte, North Carolina. The Deluxe Edition includes special shoe box packaging and matching accessories produced in limited quantities.

The “WOLF PACK” deluxe edition packaging features a minimal, all white exterior wrap with artwork of a Sheep’s head embossed tonally on the front. The exterior wrap includes side embossed details of Black Sheep X Nike SB logos, as well as, special die cut wolf “claw rips” on the back. The die cut “claw rip” holes offer a subtle preview of the WISC concept with actual glimpse of the hidden graphics featured on the shoe box within.

Gloss varnish accents over matte finish exterior completes the design with subtle black on black graphic elements featuring Nike SB logo emblazoned on front panel and hidden Black Sheep seal on opposite rear panel inscribed with the North Carolina state motto — “Esse Quam Videri,” a Latin phrase meaning, “To be, rather than to seem.”

The inner shoe box slides out to reveal the image of a growling Wolf with sharp fangs and intense, red eyes featuring a familiar glint detail. Additional highlights include, the Black Sheep X Nike SB logos in red on the side with back of the box featuring a bold graphic of iconic sole footprints printed in “blood” red.

Notably, the “WOLF PACK” edition shoe box is the first of its kind to utilize an Augmented Reality app, available for free download, that allows users to view special interactive audio and video content when the shoe box is scanned with a mobile device. Special “Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing” content including animation of the Wolf face graphic moving and audio of it growling as well as popup videos of the teaser commercial and skate clips in the shoe are viewable via the special interactive box top and bottom. A link to an audio mixtape and additional special features will also be accessible by scanning the packaging as well.

The “WOLF PACK” deluxe edition also incorporates a variety of accessories for Sneaker enthusiasts and collectors, including: printed, woven dust bag; assorted custom Nike SB icon stickers with graphic fill; keychain; Fully Laced x Black Sheep silver fang “dubre” lace locks and matching “Blood Bag” Silver Tip Laces 3-Pack.

The Black Sheep x Nike SB “Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing” Shoe and Limited Edition “WOLF PACK” will be available exclusively at Black Sheep’s Charlotte, NC flagship location and online from the retailer at www.BlackSheepSkateShop.com on Saturday, January 7th, 2017.

http://www.blacksheepnc.com/nike-sb-x-black-sheep-in-store-box-packaging-extended-preview/

Last edited:
They know the only way they are selling their 500 or so allotment (maybe it's 400 that shops get of their collab) is with a special box
Which is fine by me
I don't understand why EVERY shop that got a collab didn't do at least a special box
Familia I'm looking at you....(because I had a homie working there that week) he was able to go in the day they dropped them and all he got me was a shirt because that is all they did for that release
I don't get missing out on that extra revenue (even with the additional cost of the new packaging)

Just confirmed with one of my guys that the Swoosh on the Black Sheep joints does wear down to reveal a graphic from one of the stickers.

I think the bloody swoosh would be dope, I heard before it was going to be the teeth though. I guess its a play on the wolf being in sheeps clothing?

Got my black boxes in from Flatspot (detailed invoice attached to the OUTSIDE of the box [emoji]128529[/emoji]). Materials aren't top notch but I'm more than satisfied with the release. Props to the OP who linked to them.

Side note: what's this sticker mean inside boxes?

Back
Top Bottom