2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Glad I waited instead of paying that shipping

Yes :pimp:

Was gon cop more laces from them in a couple days too. Ill just wait now & cop the lace locks with em

Likely someone who didn't know what they had. I never double up but at that price..

agreed, those are great shoes

whoa where'd you get the Homegrowns for 40?!
Was in my local Facebook Group...seller was a retired Marine. Told me the 11.5 didn't have that "feel" he normally is used to in SBs. Needless to say I thanked him for his service, and thanked him for the great deal. Definitely was a great guy.

I guess you could count me as a regular. I got an order confirmation, but I'm definitely waiting to say "I cooked" until I see the shipping confirmation. They tweeted the live link a solid minute and a half before noon, so that's why a lot of people got OOS in what appeared to be immediately.

It was definitely a mess, and thank goodness I follow them on Twitter because their page was dead for quite a bit.

Peace,
J

haha i'll get over it. just pissed i hd work because if i was home i would have seen all the links faster. im just sick of resellers anymore. with bots these days its not like it used to be. back in the day you had to go get them and it was fair. now with online and bots the game has changed and its really sad. i'll scoop them for retail once some duche realizes he wont get some crazy number for them. hope the true regulars on here got their's. end rant

Just read through the last few pages. Wow, I did not see this coming. All this hype for an SB release? What year is it in here? I personally like the shoes and will likely pick up a GR pair on deep discount in about a month or so. Or maybe even the ISO pair when I can find them for below retail (which will happen eventually). I was a huge fan of Black Sheep in my younger years and still bump the Wolf in Sheeps Clothing album from time to time. Congrats to those who picked them up today.

I like boxes

plus I'm getting the GR pair from my local to wear with the extra laces I got

I like to have my cake and eat it too

I wish every shop collab had special boxes..... well back when we got shop collabs since they are done now

As a (former) baseball card enthusiast, the UnHeardOf in store packages were some of the most creative and well executed in store packaging of all time in my opinion. Rukus was awesome too.

GoaT is probably the Red or Blue Lob packs.
IDK, as a also former baseball card collector I agree with Unheardof being best

maybe a tie for best with lobsters

the shoes themselves would be the tie breaker giving CNCPTS the W

It would be cool to see more shoe companies do these alternate purchasing methods. Bots were killing the site so I'm happy just need the tracking link [emoji]128584[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom