2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man those blazer supremes will always b unobtainable for me I don't think I've ever seen a reasonable price for a clean pair, but I have to get at least one of those at some point

Digging through some pairs to make myself feel better about missing out on gustos ds puttys

Supreme Blazers AND Denim Forbes are both unobtainable in this dojo...I've been looking for good condition pairs in my size for years...

I can't believe the Supreme blazer price, wish it was anything from 11-12. Don't give a crap about Supreme but those 3 colorways were incredible

wonder who decided to go all arrrrggg matey on the final version, either way the feathers were a little loud for my black shoe habit

Shoulda had the skull & swords on the toe, i like the OG material more too but i do like the white swoosh however

I still like the Gasparillas alot tho. Cant find a DS pair for retail anymore tho :\

Yo dudes, just ordered the purples box highs, I've never worn highs and went TTS, should I expect an L?

Also any of you give me some advice for lace lengths? Need some proper purple laces for them, size 10, thanks

Ebay

DS 11 Footaction high/ un-mulder - 150 obo shipped
DS 12 goofy lows - 120 + ship
DS 12 sea crystal mids - 85 obo + ship
DS 9.5 futuras - 280 + shipping from JP (40-50)
DS 11.5 Coralines - 450 obo shipped
DS 11 clear jade - 60 + ship
DS 11.5 twin peaks - 115 obo + ship
Clean 12 shoe goo - 85 obo + ship
Clean 12 Marshall amps - 100 obo + ship
Clean 11 nontourage - 140 obo + ship
Clean 12 2003 white/obsidian pros - 70 obo shipped

I feel like the Gasparilla joints are getting the short end of the stick...the materials on the sample from the previous page are obviously better than what we got on the released pair, but past that, they're pretty plain overall. The pair that we got wasn't super popular as it was, imagine if the released pair lacked small details like on the sample...I feel like people would've been upset that SPoT kept it too basic (I'm looking at you, Black Sheep).

I guess the ideal pair would be a mashup of the two versions of the samples...the suede from the v1 sample and grey/3m sabres from the v2 sample. Maybe the homie @SugeNike can shed some light on the pair from last page.

Those M3 (or whichever class M version they're inspired by) could've been so much better. Use a full grain leather on at least a couple panels, then suede the others.. mimics the buckets in those cars. I don't know, just something else

I saw a pair for sale on Reddit and went looking for pics and info bc we never talked about their release or the fact that they were CDG. Not that any of us have any interest in picking them up, I hope, but still :lol:

Will never look at clear paneled shoes and not cringe at the thought of what people wore in high school. Some clear and orange jordan VIIs. Gross

Back
Top Bottom