2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ppl gotta recoup from all them All Star weekend releases AND theres Yeezys coming out this Saturday...I think we should be fine lol

Palace on the 24th too

I just never got into it and I don't need more distractions.

Lol Palace has some cool looking stuff but i dont have anything by them. They come out at the WORST times tho, case & point this week lol

35th North here in Seattle is another shop in the raffle
Glad that we're (Seattle) being included in the raffle. I'll have to hit them up to see how you enter. I already picked up a pair of the Denims, so hopefully I wouldn't have to buy another pair. Also, and someone tell me if I'm wrong, isn't the pair completely random not just in which one, but also in size? I'd love to have any one of those 15, but it'd be too funny to get a pair and not be able to wear them. 
laugh.gif

Glad that we're (Seattle) being included in the raffle. I'll have to hit them up to see how you enter. I already picked up a pair of the Denims, so hopefully I wouldn't have to buy another pair. Also, and someone tell me if I'm wrong, isn't the pair completely random not just in which one, but also in size? I'd love to have any one of those 15, but it'd be too funny to get a pair and not be able to wear them. 
laugh.gif
I hope they still have my size when I'm able to get down to the shop either on my lunch break or after work on Wed. 
frown.gif

But yeah for the raffle it seems like it will be a random pair in whatever size they happen to have? Unless Nike is sitting on a FSR of each shoe and lets the winner pick the size they want. That would be dope. 

Glad that we're (Seattle) being included in the raffle. I'll have to hit them up to see how you enter. I already picked up a pair of the Denims, so hopefully I wouldn't have to buy another pair. Also, and someone tell me if I'm wrong, isn't the pair completely random not just in which one, but also in size? I'd love to have any one of those 15, but it'd be too funny to get a pair and not be able to wear them. :lol:

From what I was told, yes, completely random shoes AND size. The winner does not get any choice in the situation. As far as I know, no shops have received the random pair yet.

Peace,
J

some reason i always get turned away when shops ask to hit them up for an invoice over phone or email for a shoe thats on discount

Back
Top Bottom