2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gutted that Blades ran out of 9.5 and 10 by the time I went. Couldn't try on a size cause of "Quickstrike Policies" but it is what it is. Dude even had audacity to say, "you can buy a pair of another size and sell it on afterwards" :rofl:

And whoever is size 8, Retail + $1 shipped ($111 total)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dunk-High-TRD-QS-Reese-Forbes-881758-441-Brand-New-size-8-/182464574993?hash=item2a7bbc7611:g:nMEAAOSwtfhYrjXS#shpCntId

Bought the 8.5 from that seller lol

dude is legit 
nthat.gif

Took everyone's work on going tts so I hope everything is cool. Wanted to cop off Nike so I could return if they don't fit but ehh might cop the size up from Nike and see how it plays out if I can't try em on instore

1. What is difference with "elite" dunk lows?

2. Any way I can get that 15 year poster?

* if you are on the fence about the denim's- Pull. The. Trigger.

Last edited:
Copped from Blades here in NYC. Made sure to go in the morning. May put red laces from the red velvets in these. It's nice that these could work with red, navy blue or white laces.

in niketowns i believe coupons can be used 48 hours after release , same as employees getting to use their discounts.

Last edited:

Some of my 15 years of NIke SB. 

forum image hosting
I see you! Lots of dope stuff in there. Repped!
Yea i called them earlier & they were outta my size. Figured i call more local spots cuz i wanted these asap lol. Really wish i knew they dropped in stores today. I assumed they came out on the 23rd everywhere but its all good. Gon cop online tomorrow somewhere lol.

Great job with all the phone orders info btw
nthat.gif
Thanks for the Kind words my friend! Yeah, hope you cop tomorrow. These Forbes highs are hella dope.  

Has anyone tried red laces in their denims? Pics?

$111 size 8 - mines. Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom