2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No, Dunks came before J's, and he never wore these. IIRC, the Dunk design was a reference point for the AJ1. SN just makes up crap all the time and posts it as fact. And since most people don't know any better, they just take that info and run, since SN is a reputable site. I love how they've suddenly disabled their comments so we can't call them out on their BS "facts" that 30 seconds of googling could fix.

Peace,
J

Huh, all they said was that the colorway was the same as the black and white 1's.

Huh, all they said was that the colorway was the same as the black and white 1's.

First part, I was answering the question the first 2 guys had, and then the second part was about the implication in the article that these were a bite of an OG Jordan.

Peace,
J

11ucdnk.jpg

They are so soft it's hard not to love them
Feel just fine slimmed down, still haven't worn the other colorways but these are crazy nice materials

I was watching those and the sea crystals from the same guy. Would've gone after the hunters for that price if I didn't have 3 pair already. One of my favorite dunks.

^ pretty much , foam laces may be a tad bit thicker tho . js a tad ...

Last edited:
First part, I was answering the question the first 2 guys had, and then the second part was about the implication in the article that these were a bite of an OG Jordan.

Peace,
J

They were talking about the colorway not the Dunk copying the Jordan I

No idea. Not into Js history. Bought em and beat them the first go round. The inference will place demand on these dunks though. Definitely not SB related...
As Magic1978 said the black/white Jordan 1s were one of the OG CWs that released in 1985.

So it seems like they are referencing the CW, not that the Dunk is a copy of the Jordan 1. 

Last edited:
Caliroots had one size of the b/w dunks left this AM. I hope I can scoop them stateside with no drama. Thanks for sharing the pic.

Does any where have those white camo or orange box dunks on sale in a 10 and a half

Last edited:
Non-sbs, but any recommendations to improve the look on these? I was thinking of throwing on some sb laces of the same
Brown.

Or even timb laces.

I'm late as hell.

Go with a bright neon like color, think gibson low, or jedi neon. Brown is a neutral. If you want them to pop, make em pop.

Last edited:

A couple more pickups today from Ebay...aka Ebony and Ivory hehe...the Un-Tokyos are dope, I think they'll be in higher demand and time goes on.

Back
Top Bottom