2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Never heard of logic but i think it's painfully obvious why he isn't in the top tier of rap 
roll.gif

very underrated...logic is a beast...listen to his mixtapes and albums...his latest album just dropped...and even though he doesn't look it, he's half black/half white.

Never heard of logic but i think it's painfully obvious why he isn't in the top tier of rap 
roll.gif
He's definitely one of the better dudes of the "current" generation. Especially considering how crappy and slapstick majority of upcoming rappers have become.

Man I have to stop messing with ebay and take the l on stockx. I rather have the peace of mind. I'm selling my old dunk sb's and this one buyer says my j pack royals are fake. I have 800 feedback and only sell authentics

Man I have to stop messing with ebay and take the l on stockx. I rather have the peace of mind. I'm selling my old dunk sb's and this one buyer says my j pack royals are fake. I have 800 feedback and only sell authentics
eBay isn't a good place to sell these days. I put most of my stuff on GOAT. I'd rather deal with them than eBay.

Whats up everyone I've been on this thread for over a year now been collecting SB for three or four years, got over 20 pairs of SB alone just stuff I like some heat a lot of GR stuff. But anyways I picked these up the other day from a local consignment shop for 50$ they're in great condition maybe worn a few times with extra laces and bag but no box. When I first picked em up they looked good to me but looking at them closer they look like maybe B grade or samples? I really don't think they're fake but the inside tag is throwing me off with all the "999999999" and the "HJSS" plus theres no UPC code any kinda info, thoughts, or help would be great. 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom