2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bros, what's the best way to clean suede on a pair of Unforbes?

Thanks for the insight. I've also been given the advice to use Jason Markk or Reshoven8er, but I really don't want to mess up the suede or allow the dye from the swoosh to bleed onto the suede.

May just go the eraser router and try to re-raise the nap of the suede.
that's what i do as well.. eraser, normal brush, this thing here: http://jobsite.bz/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/54039-all-purpose-suede-brush-495.jpg
... and patience

I talked to a cobbler a while back and he said he never introduces water or liquid when cleaning suede. I've seen that pigeon video and my guess is he just knows how to clean suede veryyy well and is marketing the product. I find it hard to believe he'd recommend water and cleaner as a first resort to one of his friends.

Bros, what's the best way to clean suede on a pair of Unforbes?
Thanks for the insight. I've also been given the advice to use Jason Markk or Reshoven8er, but I really don't want to mess up the suede or allow the dye from the swoosh to bleed onto the suede.

May just go the eraser router and try to re-raise the nap of the suede.

Keep Jason Markk as far away as possible from suede. I learned this the hard way. It makes the suede stiff and pretty much completely ruins it. However it's really good for leather, canvas, primeknit, rubber etc... pretty much everything besides suede and nubuck.

Haven't tried reshoevn8r so can't comment on it. Sbs are kinda tricky to clean since so many of them are suede.

Pistachio joints up at Premier:

https://thepremierstore.com/products/zoom-dunk-low-pro-2

6_26_17dunk5.jpg

Last edited:
I talked to a cobbler a while back and he said he never introduces water or liquid when cleaning suede. I've seen that pigeon video and my guess is he just knows how to clean suede veryyy well and is marketing the product. I find it hard to believe he'd recommend water and cleaner as a first resort to one of his friends.
Yeah, I think I'd take the advice from the cobbler lol
the cool shoe shine listed a ton of heat on eBay in 11/11.5/12 over the last day. Insane.
The temptation on the Bonsai Hemps. If anyone of folks are in SoCal, you can probably get any of their listed shoes on eBay for a lower price, if you drop by their shop. Chill folks and really good selection.

Cosmic has all their Dunks for 40% off...scattered sizes of Orange/Silver/Black Box, Denim highs: 859-245-1576

Would you guys happen to know the going rate of a pair of ds when pigs fly. Size 9. Looking to reaquire another pair. Thanks.

does that ebay coupon work for any purchase?

EDIT: Coupon works, got some VNDS Milli Vanillis for 80$ :))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom