2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

constantly checking in hoping to see a @John00  CALL NOW! post for them campbells
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Remain patient my friend. There could be some shops waiting to receive their stock still.

John00 John00 is the plug with skate shops info!!! Thanks to him I was able to get the Thomas Campbell on Thursday and got here today!!! I couldn't believe that I saw his post 2 hours late called and still had my sz!

I rarely post anymore but I have to say both you John00 John00 and @babyJs23are thread Monsters. i was trying to cop a pair of Campbell dunks. Even though I was unable to and am still on the lookout for them, I respect and appreciate the help you provided to those that did get. Karma definitely rests on your side. Keep doing what your doing.

Last edited:
I rarely post anymore but I have to say both you John00 John00 and @babyJs23are thread Monsters. i was trying to cop a pair of Campbell dunks. Even though I was unable to and am still on the lookout for them, I respect and appreciate the help you provided to those that did get. Karma definitely rests on your side. Keep doing what your doing.

Thank you for your kind words! I just do what I can for the thread! We spread love in here and do the best we can do to help folks out! Reps all around folks!

Quote:

solid video...can't agree with a lot of the prices, but I think in the coming years the market for deadstock prices on older sb's will definitely increase.

It can't really decrease much more than it already has...prices will either stay stagnant or eventually go back up.

All in all the video was about what I expected, inflated prices versus actual market without a real understanding of SBs from Pinoe...the Beautiful Losers joints aren't SBs and he called FLOMs 'For Love Of Money'.

I was fully expecting multiple dunks that aren't SBs being used in a vid about SBs, cuz that seems to happen in a ton of em. With the history about most of them it was like he just did a brief viewing of the shoe on a wikipedia of shoes site or something. If its your number one anything on your video at least get the name of it right.

40% off with SP40 - several sizes

Size 12 wheats and several sizes of 420s - 100

Bunch of the slimmed highs and sharks as well - 90

Last edited:
anybody want a $20 FNL rewards circle thingy? it expires on 7/17/17. shoot me a message (if i don't respond you didn't get it).

Thanks!

GONE

Last edited:
damn.... glad that wasn't an 11.5/12

though I still would have gone in for the box alone

I'm trying to hold off on purchasing anything until the car issues get all sorted

Honestly can't believe not everyone is using bidding agents..... best thing ever

Last edited:
damn.... glad that wasn't an 11.5/12
though I still would have gone in for the box alone

I'm trying to hold off on purchasing anything until the car issues get all sorted

Honestly can't believe not everyone is using bidding agents..... best thing ever

I was gonna send you the extras

Back
Top Bottom