2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

if you really feel the pair then buy it. no need for confirmation from others. and it's below retail so it's a win
I was more looking towards how they fit compared to other dunks, less padding etc. not really about confirmation

Last edited:
dunk-low-flyknit-mens-shoe.jpg

Coke white Flyknit Dunks up on NDC...

I have not heard of a dunk SB that did not have the zoom unit in the heel. Even the new tooling since like 2011 didn't alter the insoles. I'm sure that it has the same insole as every other dunk for the last 15 years.

I thought the IW tooling didn't have a zoom unit.

Man I'd be all over those orange and white lows if they weren't IWs..them sh**** is dope

Has anybody bought the dunk low elites? They're only $75 but I can't find any reviews or anything

I picked up the Oski low for around the same price. I went tts and they fit well. The materials are thin and kind of meh overall, but I do like the feel of the zoom air unit in the heel. Have worn them casually with no problems with comfort.

I picked up the Oski low for around the same price. I went tts and they fit well. The materials are thin and kind of meh overall, but I do like the feel of the zoom air unit in the heel. Have worn them casually with no problems with comfort.

We're the soles basically pre-yellowing like the stock pics?

Back
Top Bottom