2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_20170923_140152.jpg
IMG_20170923_135249.jpg
IMG_20170923_135421.jpg
What up dudes . Checking out the classic cars today I know volksnuts volksnuts would appreciate. Where you at frankwh1te frankwh1te .
Lol. Was grinding all wknd at the pizza shop.
Having to deal w/Irish drunks all wknds walking to and from the Irish fest

In...Don’t even care...Doubling up and wearing those into the ground...

At this point though I’m kind of hoping SB starts taking some classic highs and making them lows next year...They hit us hard with all the highs this year...

We def need quality high to low retros
I am out of space in my heart for highs.... and my closet.... mainly because I rarely wear highs
Lows erryday

whats up dunkers
haven't been round in a while, but i just picked up the army green janoskis from nike for $48 after the summer coupon

my girl bought me these back in 2010 when they were OG released, so I was happy to get em again for deep discount. Even cashed out my CC points for some gift cards and only paid $3 out of pocket haha

nike-stefan-janoski-og-dark-army.jpg

edit: now that I look at the pic, it looks like the corduroy is running horizontal while the OGs ran vertical.. Always a little difference, hope the quality isn't trash but I don't remember the OGs being particularly great anyways

whats up dunkers
haven't been round in a while, but i just picked up the army green janoskis from nike for $48 after the summer coupon

my girl bought me these back in 2010 when they were OG released, so I was happy to get em again for deep discount. Even cashed out my CC points for some gift cards and only paid $3 out of pocket haha

nike-stefan-janoski-og-dark-army.jpg

edit: now that I look at the pic, it looks like the corduroy is running horizontal while the OGs ran vertical.. Always a little difference, hope the quality isn't trash but I don't remember the OGs being particularly great anyways

Can’t beat 3 bucks man...

Saw the white and orange IW dunks and I was surprised at how nice they were. Shame they aren't a TRD release but for once I am tempted to buy a slimmed down dunk.

Anyone win any of those dame auctions? The 10 or so pairs I watched didn’t go for much over market value. The pistachios went a little high imo at 290 but they aren’t seen DS much either.

Anyone win any of those dame auctions? The 10 or so pairs I watched didn’t go for much over market value. The pistachios went a little high imo at 290 but they aren’t seen DS much either.

Black supreme lows and Heinekens went for quite a bit, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom