2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quick question for any sea crystal high owners, whats your absolute best way to clean them? Just a suede eraser and brush? And any insight on how well a brass bristled suede brush has worked for anyone would also be great

Last edited:
These are :smokin

UNLVs will be had next.

3BF6493D-037D-4698-9C6C-1B14A73753AE.jpeg

Quick question for any sea crystal high owners, whats your absolute best way to clean them? Just a suede eraser and brush? And any insight on how well a brass bristled suede brush has worked for anyone would also be great
Man I don't think it's possible. And even if you do, they're just gonna dirty up again.

I rarely post, but have lurked for a bit now. I have my sights set on the Pushead 2 black filberts......seems like they arent as much as they used to be. I just am curious if i bought them "new with box", would they still hold up in terms of wearbility? I am not a fan of buying shoes I like and stashing them, but being 5+ years old was thinking they may not hold up. Think I'd be okay? Thanks in advance peeps.

I rarely post, but have lurked for a bit now. I have my sights set on the Pushead 2 black filberts......seems like they arent as much as they used to be. I just am curious if i bought them "new with box", would they still hold up in terms of wearbility? I am not a fan of buying shoes I like and stashing them, but being 5+ years old was thinking they may not hold up. Think I'd be okay? Thanks in advance peeps.
You should be fine. SBs generally hold up pretty well with time and those didn't drop that long ago. Wear them and enjoy my friend!

Back
Top Bottom