2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’ve emailed 3 different European skate shops and am being told the black pigeons aren’t being released in Europe? Surely this ain’t right?!
i havent seen anything either, no advertising, no blogs with concrete info etc.. also no pigeons showing up in the "upcoming" tab on SNKRS.
Some resellers in the UK apparently got them before release, and sold them on ebay with steadily rising prices.. i dont know if that does indicate an european release though.
would be a pity for sure if europe will be left out.

Prediction:
These will be as easy as every other dunk in recent memory..... maybe not on release day but for sure during one of the 7 restocks
Would be crazy shocked if I was wrong

Well I guess the Momofuku (or whatever they are called) was not a wide release.... but these are since my locals are getting their normal amounts

Anyone know how's it looking like out there at the pop up ?

porAKENIj

I was on that line for like 2 minutes then got the hell off

I live down there and have no interest for these I thought they already gave out numbered wristbands seems like the police change the procedure
Anyone know how's it looking like out there at the pop up ?
There's about 200+ people here and counting , they're also splitting the line in a weird way by moving people randomly to a separate line

Hilarious. They're trying to give the illusion of the chaos of the original pigeon release, and it's working. They knew exactly what they were doing with all this sudden pop up shop with fcfs.

Ain't even mad

Don’t forget ig is offering a bonus of 30 likes if you have these on feet and snap a pic of:
-bending over while holding a pair of original pigeons.
-stepping on a Yeezy, nmd, or jordan.
-jumping in a puddle.
-placing these on a park bench while real pigeons gather around them (pro tip: place bread crumbs for quick results).
- saying the quality is either A1 or bananas.
- saying “the homie blessed me with a pair” or something along those lines.
- eating cereal out of the shoe, setting it on fire, or taking a long angle shot and posting your ig name underneath it for tha culture.
- a regular picture with “offer up” in the caption.

Don’t forget ig is offering a bonus of 30 likes if you have these on feet and snap a pic of:
-bending over while holding a pair of original pigeons.
-stepping on a Yeezy, nmd, or jordan.
-jumping in a puddle.
-placing these on a park bench while real pigeons gather around them (pro tip: place bread crumbs for quick results).
- saying the quality is either A1 or bananas.
- saying “the homie blessed me with a pair” or something along those lines.
- eating cereal out of the shoe, setting it on fire, or taking a long angle shot and posting your ig name underneath it for tha culture.
- a regular picture with “offer up” in the caption.
Spot on :emoji_joy:

Back
Top Bottom