2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lotsa shops consign now...

This...When sales are drying up its only logical for these spots to start moving into a business model that helps keep the doors open...

My only issue is that more often than not they start to push the regulars aside in favor for the high cash customers...Once they get a taste it’s over...

Those are all heat...The release pair was probably the best drop of 2017 and that full gum pair puts them to shame...

I’d have had the guy making those dye the stitching on the upper of the full gum pair navy though...Just so it matched those samples better...

dam those look so good with the white/gum combo

I stopped at Pitcrew last week to pay my respects and snapped a pic of the Reese Forbes samples they had in a case. Sad to see a shop of that calibur closing. I'm wondering if they're planning to keep it going some other way or just wanted out.

9NOn9wO.jpg
Pretty sure they are done. They were doing fine and a water pipe broke and destroyed there old location right in downtown Frederick. So they moved to a spot on the outskirts of town and lost alot of foot traffic. They had plans to go back downtown, but business at the newer location never took off....it's a dam shame. The owners said they just aren't making any money and don't have the funds to move back downtown. I'd love to see the brand continue tho, like it would be so awesome if they sold pitcrew gear at other skate shops...

highly tempted to follow Nate W and do a sole swap on a pair of the forbes highs
What pairs have all gum soles
As I'm typing this I remembered sasquatch and warmth highs
I have 3 pairs of sasquatch and forbes highs so this could happen

at some point

highly tempted to follow Nate W and do a sole swap on a pair of the forbes highs

at some point

Hacky Sack highs also got full gum bottoms. Can't think of any others apart from the ones you mentioned.

at some point

Step by step video if you do it!

Back
Top Bottom