2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The only recent dunks i bought were the gino highs, reverse wheat lows, and the marnell mid. Oh and the black pigeons at resale :((((

Wheats get a ton of wears as long as it's not gonna rain/snow.

I agree though, so many great old models they could easily re-release and mix up a little - im sure theres a ton of ppl that missed the boat like me that would cop in a second.

• Today’s wear image.jpg

anyone know which exact parts of KB dunk highs shed leather to red? my pair is coming in tomorrow from snkrs and I'll post pictures when they come

are there any good kyrie colorways? why not nike do it the other way and make a kyrie to dunk sb collab? :emoji_thinking:

are there any good kyrie colorways? why not nike do it the other way and make a kyrie to dunk sb collab? :emoji_thinking:
Kyrie's PE's are fire, but the GR's they put out pale in comparison. A collab would be interesting. There was a skateboard themed Kyrie 2, but it only released in kid sizes.
nike-kyrie-2-skateboarding-release-details-03.jpg

Last edited:
Never had a pair but I’ve had dunks and sb’s, old and new, and they usually had the same fit/feel
I guess this is the first dunk with the old tooling that i have had a problem with the fit. im thinking maybe bc of the canvas, but not entirely sure. its just weird to me i guess because usually my right shoe is just a tad more snug than the left, whereas for this pair, the left shoe is far and away tighter than the right, which is throwing me off.

I guess this is the first dunk with the old tooling that i have had a problem with the fit. im thinking maybe bc of the canvas, but not entirely sure. its just weird to me i guess because usually my right shoe is just a tad more snug than the left, whereas for this pair, the left shoe is far and away tighter than the right, which is throwing me off.

Don’t have a pair of Eries but I’ve noticed several black and gold box fit more snug than others. Why I’m more prone to size up with old stuff.

Don’t have a pair of Eries but I’ve noticed several black and gold box fit more snug than others. Why I’m more prone to size up with old stuff.

i guess the pair just threw me off, since they were fitting extremely tight; almost unwearable. just got a pair of neptunes as well, with those fitting as well as the other pairs i have with old tooling. i do remember going a half size up on my old hawaiis and trickstars, with those being more snug than usual. ill keep your advice in mind. thanks dude

Back
Top Bottom