2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so nike slows down production. we all said they should do that. but now it feels so slow lol. still waiting to see if dunks go back to regular status

The other crucial part was the return of quality materials. They have tried a bit with some of the suede on a few pairs but they still don't hold a candle to the old stuff.

i held the jordan 1 wheats in hand and those felt very soft. i imagine it's simlilar to the older dunks

Who do you guys think had the best current box era collab? Let me know what I missed.

UnHeardOf (A's / Reds World Series pack)
SPoT (Gasparilla festival highs)
Atlas (photography inspired lows + camera brand (the name is escaping me) inspired lows)
Concepts (Stained Glass highs / Holy Grail lows)
Concepts (Ugly Christmas Sweater 2.0)
Black Sheep (Wolf in Sheep's Clothing highs)
Quartersnacks
Homegrown (outdoors? inspired)
Familia (Babe the Blue Ox inspired)
The Full Kit (Wizard of Oz inspired)
Premier (Fish Ladder Park inspired)
Premier (Northern Lights highs + lows)
Premier (Petoskey highs)
Plus (Gulf of Mexico inspired)
Rukus (crawfish boil inspired)
Fast Times (denim?)

I didn't include personal collabs (Staple or Kevin Bradley).

Last edited:
C’mon! Where are the Anti Hero dunk pics already SB?!

200.gif

Man there's so many hard to choose from that list. Never owned them, but the unheardof pack was dope AF. That'll probably be my #1

Who do you guys think had the best current box era collab? Let me know what I missed.

UnHeardOf (A's / Reds World Series pack)
SPoT (Gasparilla festival highs)
Atlas (photography inspired lows + camera brand (the name is escaping me) inspired lows)
Concepts (Stained Glass highs / Holy Grail lows)
Concepts (Ugly Christmas Sweater 2.0)
Black Sheep (Wolf in Sheep's Clothing highs)
Quartersnacks
Homegrown (outdoors? inspired)
Familia (Babe the Blue Ox inspired)
The Full Kit (Wizard of Oz inspired)
Premier (Fish Ladder Park inspired)
Premier (Northern Lights highs + lows)
Premier (Petoskey highs)
Plus (Gulf of Mexico inspired)
Rukus (crawfish boil inspired)

I didn't include personal collabs (Staple or Kevin Bradley).

Petoskey Highs

based on concept alone (devoid of subjective opinion color etc) i go with rukus crawfish. i mean you cant get anymore conceptual. if im choosing overall based on concept, wearability, appeal, materials etc, i go with homegrowns or petosky SE.

I would say stained glass and northern lights (my girls favorite shoe I own). Would say gasparilla but wasn’t crazy about the back threads “feathering” though it fit the concept well.

On the wizard of oz pack, did they ever do a wicked witch colorway?

I would say stained glass and northern lights (my girls favorite shoe I own). Would say gasparilla but wasn’t crazy about the back threads “feathering” though it fit the concept well.

On the wizard of oz pack, did they ever do a wicked witch colorway?

I don't think it was a pack. The red PL joints and black/grey highs were purely coincidentally colored GRs, and the Dorothy lows were a shop collab.

Back
Top Bottom