2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have no idea if my order from Skatewarehouse went through. I got an email confirm but no order number on the email....

I have no idea if my order from Skatewarehouse went through. I got an email confirm but no order number on the email....
That's normal. Their second step is for someone to manually confirm and push to fulfillment. You will get another email once (if?!) confirmed.

That's normal. Their second step is for someone to manually confirm and push to fulfillment. You will get another email once (if?!) confirmed.

Oh man that uneasy feeling. Do you know how long it takes for them to confirm?
Now I'm not sure if I should try for another pair, only need one.

I was on the fence but decided not to get them although they do look pretty cool......will wait and see what happens in the next few days / weeks. Def. Not going over retail though

Oh man that uneasy feeling. Do you know how long it takes for them to confirm?
Now I'm not sure if I should try for another pair, only need one.
Their online inventory usually works - I've never had them oversell on me. It generally takes them a few hours to confirm though, it may be a while.

I've never copped a pair of of SBs other than Michigans in like 99.

I was under the impression that there was still a crazy demand for SBs. I guess it's just the fact that today's 4/20.

I was able to order a 13 from http://fasttimes.com.au/index.php/nike-dunk-mid-pro-qs-white-widow-sail-fresh-mint-gym-red-28766
I've never heard of the site but they take paypal, and the total was about $140usd.
nikesb_dunklow_fasttimes_blog02.jpg

Fast Times is legit, they've even collabed. ^^^

Back
Top Bottom