2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last night was pretty sweet. I finished the Staple 20th Anniversary scavenger hunt a while back, and so the first 20 people to finish were invited to the Staple headquarters in NYC yesterday evening. We got some free Staple clothing (awesome) free food (awesome) and then these...

IMG_20180519_091902.jpg

A special pair of the black pigeon dunks, with "XX" engraved to celebrating the 20th anniversary of Staple. Jeff Staple was there to give us a tour and talk to us, and he signed my box. Only 20 pairs made, and unfortunately they didn't have them in my size, but I'm going to keep these on display for a long time.

Definitely a great experience, I was planning on putting in a bid for the regular release pair to wear anyways so I'll definitely be doing that soon.

Thats so dope, what size did you end up getting? Mann, If you ever get tired of dusting off that display. Ill be here :lol:

Thats so dope, what size did you end up getting? Mann, If you ever get tired of dusting off that display. Ill be here :lol:

They only had sizes 9.5 through 11.5 available, so I just took an 11.5. I know myself and probably more than half the winners couldn't get our size, I'm a 13 so I'll just rock the regular pair when I get em.

Those shaggy blazers will be my first buy in a hot minute. Hopefully under retail.
Biggies and black pigeons on the backlog as well

May be a newbie quetion, but anyone know a good and affordable custom shop/person that bleavhes shoes. There are these on IG that I want to do the same(sorry for those who feel copying is frowned upon it's just too nice) with little extra touch

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180522-000654.jpg
    Screenshot_20180522-000654.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom