2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

But hemps don’t have a plush/stuffed tongue...just like almost half of the other silver box lows.
:rofl:

(I think your thinking of the regular low/high dunks. SBs signature was the stuffed tongue and oval laces. Regular dunk lows and highs had flat tongues with flat laces from that era, i.e. the dunk low i.e. 2002 Nike Dunk Low Argons which Ill use as reference, which was a regular dunk that came in a regular nike box not a silver SB box.. All the Dunk Low [Pro B SBs which they were called back then in 2002] all had stuffed tongues )

Last edited:
"Yeah, I wear mine....."

Isn't that how they come factory laced doe?

DSC_0669_a2db4d08-c923-4e82-9372-44c01f2ab9f5_grande.JPG

(I think your thinking of the regular low/high dunks. SBs signature was the stuffed tongue and oval laces. Regular dunk lows and highs had flat tongues with flat laces from that era, i.e. the dunk low co.japans i.e. argons.)

I think you’re the one confused. Almost half the silver box releases weren’t fully stuffed. However you want to word it. Diet, slim, doesn’t make a difference. They didn’t have the same fat tongue. The best example is barf/bronco/ostrich as they released with a less stuffed and fully stuffed differentiated by orange/green label.

(I think your thinking of the regular low/high dunks. SBs signature was the stuffed tongue and oval laces. Regular dunk lows and highs had flat tongues with flat laces from that era, i.e. the dunk low i.e. 2002 Nike Dunk Low Argons which Ill use as reference, which was a regular dunk that came in a regular nike box not a silver SB box.. All the Dunk Low [Pro B SBs which they were called back then in 2002] all had stuffed tongues )

tumblr_o4c98pxmtV1uzyzqlo1_400.gif

I think you’re the one confused. Almost half the silver box releases weren’t fully stuffed. However you want to word it. Diet, slim, doesn’t make a difference. They didn’t have the same fat tongue. The best example is barf/bronco/ostrich as they released with a less stuffed and fully stuffed differentiated by orange/green label.

with your communication skills - looks like I stay confused for quite a bit.

with your communication skills - looks like I stay confused for quite a bit.

If you can’t compare the hemps to other silver box lows in your collection with a fully stuffed tongue and see the difference, I’d suggest looking at some pictures of the others online. It’s pretty easy to see.

Fully stuffed-
Bison
Medi
Vamp
True red
Takashi
Tweed low
Jedi
Heineken
Futura
Carhartt black
Carhartt shale
Calis
Bronco green label
Ostrich green label
Barf green label

Semi stuffed-
Bucks
Homers
Hemp cascade
Hemp bonsai
Hemp mahogany
London
Tokyo
Paris
Maple/brown pack
Bronco orange label
Ostrich orange label
Barf orange label

If you can’t compare the hemps to other silver box lows in your collection with a fully stuffed tongue and see the difference, I’d suggest looking at some pictures of the others online. It’s pretty easy to see.

Fully stuffed-
Bison
Medi
Vamp
True red
Takashi
Tweed low
Jedi
Heineken
Futura
Carhartt black
Carhartt shale
Calis
Bronco green label
Ostrich green label
Barf green label

Semi stuffed-
Bucks
Homers
Hemp cascade
Hemp bonsai
Hemp mahogany
London
Tokyo
Paris
Maple/brown pack
Bronco orange label
Ostrich orange label
Barf orange label
919176FD-AA83-408A-AB1F-0CBA205E11F2.gif

I swear I’ve read a LOT of that before, like they just copied and pasted some stuff from previous articles.

Back
Top Bottom