2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20181101_201724.jpg Not dunks but had to double up at 35

I got a pair of Travis Scott AF1s and they came with 5 sets of swooshes. Any word on alternate swooshes for any of the Diamonds? A tiffany blue swoosh may make them easier on the eyes, or maybe even a diamond cut swoosh. Not my pic btw, and I have no clue how to resize pics smh
PfOxJ1QZObeDlnFqxgCi

Threw this PS together. Now if the F&F Yellow pair looked like this, they'd be perfect! And this color blocking would make them stand apart from the other two. I'd even have no problem if they wanted to throw Tiffany blue on the "NIKE" on the heel, and use the blue velcro as well.
tiff-low_yellow.jpg
Now this is it chief

Yeah @pimorules those reseller dudes were trouble at the pigeon release , they're real *******s. Hopefully I don't encounter them wherever I end up camping but we'll see. I'm definitely camping at concepts fpr the purple lobs in december , so maybe you and I can reunite there lol

Passing on all these new tiff iterations. Pretty boring colorway choices. Even the yellow one would of looked way better as that PS version posted last page.
Seems like the Nike machine is trying to add more SB hypebeast hype lately. Really interested to see how they close out this fiscal year.

Alright this is really random and I havent posted in here in awhile since i stopped buying sneakers & i know yall are most likely talking bout the Diamond collab BUT I need help finding a post in here from late Feb-early March 2017 about how to bleach the high top denim Reese Forbes dunks. The person also had pics in here too of how they turned out but since we switched over, all the old pics don't work no more :frown: I think the post was made by @jshortt but im not sure exactly :/

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 you've always been in this thread as long as i can remember so if you can plz help lol
I followed the same steps as was posted here
20170304_093006-01.jpeg
20170303_162415-01.jpeg

Oh yeah and dvlsfan30 dvlsfan30 I live in brooklyn lol, I take it you live in jersey? Judging by your name lmao. But I'd be down to link if you get the chance to pop out for the release

I followed the same steps as was posted here
20170304_093006-01.jpeg
20170303_162415-01.jpeg
Smh so sick, unfortunately I struck out on the forbes highs when they dropped but I noticed the price fluctuates alot and they tend to go real low in some instances so we'll see when I bite the bullet and cop a pair lmao. The bleached pairs look so dope , kudos to whoever bleached their pairs in the thread

Back
Top Bottom