2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

High Forbes on feet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    716.6 KB · Views: 9
LOL WUT

Southside is a Skateshop last time I checked.... not that I would buy anything from them ever again but they have two locations and a skatepark
Several other shops sell dunks too

SMH

What's wrong with Southside? I have never been so would like to know before I think about going there.

What other place in Houston has dunks? I want those Diamond Dunks.

MIAs still one of my favs to this day.

I’m 39 and was contemplating camping but nah man. The bones hurt lol

extreme Boardshop in Santa Ana, Culver and Lakewood all doing raffles. Sign up today till Thursday 3pm.

I am out of town and just went to santa ana and they said they have not set there raffle system what a waste.

Releasing in store at Atlas Saturday, November 10th at 11:00 AM PST is the Nike SB X Diamond Supply Co. Dunk Low Pro OG in the black and white colorways. In store and online customers will only be allowed to purchase one pair per colorway per person.

Beyond common courtesy the release rules are as follows:

– No cutting in line.
– You must be physically present in line (with the exception of a brief bathroom break).
– No littering.
– No smoking in line out of respect for our neighbors and fellow patrons.

Anybody who does not comply to the aforementioned set of rules will permanently forfeit their spot and opportunity to purchase the shoes.

Releasing in store at Atlas Saturday, November 10th at 11:00 AM PST is the Nike SB X Diamond Supply Co. Dunk Low Pro OG in the black and white colorways. In store and online customers will only be allowed to purchase one pair per colorway per person.

Beyond common courtesy the release rules are as follows:

– No cutting in line.
– You must be physically present in line (with the exception of a brief bathroom break).
– No littering.
– No smoking in line out of respect for our neighbors and fellow patrons.

Anybody who does not comply to the aforementioned set of rules will permanently forfeit their spot and opportunity to purchase the shoes.

I’m wondering how Atlas will make sure those rules are followed. Will they do random line sweeps?

i skate nikes need a white and a black pair.
send help.
i am gonna try snkrs app for the black and i guess blades on broadway for the raffle maybe i will win a pair. who knows.

Back
Top Bottom