2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ever since nike did the SB overhaul this year seems more shops got shut out and then shut down.

If I had to guess who said they sold em all maybe DTLA Non Factory?

Non-factory always tells me we will do sign up then call the day of sign ups to double check and boom they always say. “ there all spoken for “ wtf... bt i am trying my luck Thursday 9-5 they will be selling they must have a bunch to sale... anyone from LA going

Non-factory always tells me we will do sign up then call the day of sign ups to double check and boom they always say. “ there all spoken for “ wtf... bt i am trying my luck Thursday 9-5 they will be selling they must have a bunch to sale... anyone from LA going
I called Them and they said they don’t know if they’re getting them yet

DB75700F-CFAE-4DAB-BFD8-3AF449DA2893.png

AB36ADB0-FF72-492B-BA6D-FF1258A8BC46.png

Last edited:
Can anyone understand the exact address they will be at on Thursday i can’t understand his voice ?

man nike really messing with everyones emotions and trying to raise the dead... idk.. air maxes seem to not be "dead" per se but rather attainable..

we'll see... i wont be going for any dunk sb's as that ship has sailed for me for some time now... i hope everyone who wants them can get them!

Damm. So many dude sweating nuts right now over these kicks. I only want the whites. We will see. I'm not camping no more.to far away and old lol.

Back to this purple lobster thing. I don't get.it personally. The blue lobster was the best. Remember the owner standing outside in yellow ones and none even know there was a f&f till then. Purple don't make no sense. It's a stretch IMO. Concepts can do better.

Really like the white pair.

Good luck to those attempting the camp out for a chance to grab a pair. I will be passing lol.

I bet this drove up the price for the OG Tiffs. I was considering looking for another pair.

This diamond diamond hype is beyond my understanding visually. However since yeezy and ultra boost hype is pretty much dead right now Nike has spotted a chance to fill in the gap. This thread is going to get more popular.

I just want an unkle re-release.

Dude fill in the gap !!! Lol bro those ****ers who love to jump shipp when hype dies! Wich in my opinion ( boost and yeezy r straight garbage man )... are the same cats that have been saying right now that “ sb r back “ Lol they never ****ing left.. you boost and yeezy fan stay rocking them garbage kicks we dont need ya!

Dude fill in the gap !!! Lol bro those ****ers who love to jump shipp when hype dies! Wich in my opinion ( boost and yeezy r straight garbage man )... are the same cats that have been saying right now that “ sb r back “ Lol they never ****ing left.. you boost and yeezy fan stay rocking them garbage kicks we dont need ya!

Wait garbage in terms of? Aesthetically Yeezy and Boost kicks are meh but comfort wise? I wish Dunks were as comfortable for longer periods of time (at least the newer ones and especially the IWs). As far as looks and creativity, yea boost and yeezy aren't anything original.

Back
Top Bottom