2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sellers selling before they get shipping confirm is gonna cause a drop. I never understood why stock x doesn't enforce the shipping time frame.

Added multiple white pairs in my cart on Tactics, but site just kept crashing. Anytime cart would load it would then show 0

blahhhhh...2018, every shoe release should be cake if you're on right at drop :frown:

Circa 2008 - [FLAME SUIT ON]

Prom.jpg

Shout out to all the OGs

SPoT is sold out now. But for future releases on there, where did you find the link or how did you find the product?

They usually post a link on their Instagram or Twitter, but nothing. And anything I googled to find a link related to the release would just bring up the Tiff Highs that are archived on their site

This link worked for me https://tinyurl.com/y93qmqhk

Was too late though, my size sold out.

These are def not easy. I'm not very optimistic that resell prices will come down... not initially anyways.

never heard of you.

its funny all the "go back to adidas" or "you can leave dudes" are dudes who dont resonate with actual regulars in here. NTSB used to be great. now all these fugazis actiing like gatekeepers

Always Been An Issue In This Thread Release Day Of A Hyped Drop..... Dudes Was Acting Elitist Over The Pigeons Too When They Dropped :lol:

ive been out of the loop for a minute and when i heard 16K units for the black pair i thought it would be simple lol

Back
Top Bottom