2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

someone help me figure out how to restore these supas please.
i got them deadstock in 2012 and skated int hem a little bit and they started cracking and the "leather" on them is all weird and gooey so i am scraping it of in an attempt to paint it.
anyone lmk if they have dealt with supas before.
anyway, got these from my nike sb plug.
quality is good. but then again, sbs have been pretty steady to me in terms of quality
2czxd78.jpg

Does Black Thought still frequent this thread?
Of course I do! Where else would I go? This is the best damn thread on NT. Good to see you in here man!

This release is crazy, as expected. Lines are long, raffles are happening and shops are getting flooded. Still peeping the scene to see how things will shake out but I hope everyone remains patient. The Tiff Highs and Pigeons destroyed this thread, a few weeks later they could easily be had for close to retail. The resellers are pure idiots. I urge you to not to pay out of your nose.

Of course I do! Where else would I go? This is the best damn thread on NT. Good to see you in here man!

This release is crazy, as expected. Lines are long, raffles are happening and shops are getting flooded. Still peeping the scene to see how things will shake out but I hope everyone remains patient. The Tiff Highs and Pigeons destroyed this thread, a few weeks later they could easily be had for close to retail. The resellers are pure idiots. I urge you to not to pay out of your nose.

Ah, there he is. I gotta ask, were the pigeons that popular? I had zero interest so I didn't participate but didn't think they were THAT popular.

someone help me figure out how to restore these supas please.
i got them deadstock in 2012 and skated int hem a little bit and they started cracking and the "leather" on them is all weird and gooey so i am scraping it of in an attempt to paint it.
anyone lmk if they have dealt with supas before.
anyway, got these from my nike sb plug.
quality is good. but then again, sbs have been pretty steady to me in terms of quality
2czxd78.jpg

You can't. The only thing I've seen some people do is strip all of the coating off the orange and just dye it back to a more vibrant orange.

I hope these drop down, or else I'm forking up $300 cad for these (retail $140 cad)

Don’t do it to they will drop

Humidity’s sold

Peace out SB thread some of yall some whiny lil babies:smh:shoutout to anyone that skates dunks !!

Ah, there he is. I gotta ask, were the pigeons that popular? I had zero interest so I didn't participate but didn't think they were THAT popular.
They were ABSOLUTELY THAT hyped. Lots of the nonsense that was going on earlier was going on ALL through that release too. Thing is, MOST of these people DON’T wear SB. They’re here for hype and resell. That won’t last in today’s sneaker climate. Next week there will be a Yeezy or some garbage crap that will shift the meter and then boom, no one will give two ****s about the Diamond Dunk.

Last edited:
You can't. The only thing I've seen some people do is strip all of the coating off the orange and just dye it back to a more vibrant orange.
i have seen a guy on ig who scraped all the orange off and repainted it with angelus orange.
he obviously made a mix to get teh color close to the original orange.
came out pretty good to be honest.
i will look for pics....

Yeah, Pigeons were crazy too. Did they ever really drop on the resell market? I got a random hit on eBay for $130 that worked out (second pair), but the consignment sites seemed to stay at $200 in the 10-12 size range.

Snkrs is bad to me all of the time. But somehow I hit on Diamonds and Pigeons.

Yeah, Pigeons were crazy too. Did they ever really drop on the resell market? I got a random hit on eBay for $130 that worked out (second pair), but the consignment sites seemed to stay at $200 in the 10-12 size range.

Snkrs is bad to me all of the time. But somehow I hit on Diamonds and Pigeons.
I’ve seen many listings for ~150. Prices did drop compared to what the asking prices were at first.

Back
Top Bottom