2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ill be sad if the only way to cop the greens is by owning a pair of the purples. I wont even bother trying SNKRS tomorrow. I never hit and dont really wear purple. If Im due for a W Ill hold off on something Im more into.

If they end up being ISO and anyone gets an extra sz 8/8.5, hmu. Would rather pay someone here than a random reseller. I know its beyond a long shot but I wont get my hopes up :smile: Got a pair of Marnells Ill throw in too, haha

Picked up the Dunk SB book today.

054D90CC-986C-4249-8CC8-808B009800FB.jpeg
93F847B4-F92A-4385-8FD7-B62AE334EAF2.jpeg

Missed out on the Purp's, but wandered into the Nike Store on 5th ave in NYC then copped some Black/Cement III's. Those caught me by surprise. But really ticked off that I missed out on the Humidity release and Purple lob's, especially since I am a fan of Louis Armstrong and Charlie Parker, both repped by the shop for the release.

If I’m able to get a 12 on SNKRS, I pledge to avoid a Got Em screen grab and instead come strong with an appropriate GIF
Thank you for this

GIFs in the SB thread are always entertaining.

Hope the price will go down to around 200 for the purps but I don't think it will

I would buy for 200 if I miss on SNKRS tomorrow. If they don’t fall to that price, I will make due without them. I have the red and blues either way.

Missed out on the Purp's, but wandered into the Nike Store on 5th ave in NYC then copped some Black/Cement III's. Those caught me by surprise. But really ticked off that I missed out on the Humidity release and Purple lob's, especially since I am a fan of Louis Armstrong and Charlie Parker, both repped by the shop for the release.

Humidities aren’t too bad secondary right now man.. I had to pass on RD for other things but definitely am looking to scoop them up early 2019.

Also friendly reminder: Try to get those online orders this week. Best if you can get anything delivered BEFORE thursday. It's going to get messy between thursday and Christmas and those DS Grails or deals might not be DS by the time they arrive to your door. I've already seen more than 500 Nike boxes come through the operation at work tonight.

i struck out all weekend on the purple lobsters and i just been sad to post about it until now. im sure imma catch a L in the morning and have to pay resell... sucks because i actually like purple shoes but they been hyped to hell lately. maybe ill search for another pair of heavens gates if not since mine are beat.

Last edited:
Personally I like them both, the green lobsters with those pink laces look tough. I could see the potential for some TMNT nods with the proper laces, but thats just me and yes I'm aware of the mids. I've also still yet to have a green sneaker in my collection. Screw the hype, let's not forget some of us are in it for the love of Dunks.

Not too excited that I will most likely have to pay resell on these if I want them but they're too fire to not have in my collection, at the end of the day its all personal preference of course.
TMNL

Back
Top Bottom