2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SNKRS is auto L .. What’s killing the SNKRS app is you can access through the website..until they stop giving access to the web page ...then you will have a higher chance of winning a pair through SNKRS
that doesnt really matter if you can still cop through android. You can set up a farm of accounts using a computer and spoof a bunch of numbers to fake the accounts. snkrs was only truly effective when it was iOS only because of how closed a system apple has. i remember the week snkrs was open on android snkrs started to be unreliable and buggy and it hasnt gotten better.

Geez. So nobody hit? So glad I didn’t even try. Another **** show Sb release is in the books.
a couple people did hit if you just check the previous page/s.

I’ve entered 15+ raffles on Snkrs this year and haven’t hit once. I’ve also bought 6 pairs off there, where is the correlation?

I will add my two cents. I got a W. But I don’t know how this was any more “FCFS” than a draw. I tried on two accounts using my WiFi. Was getting errors for 3 min. Checked here and no one did. Made me realize my WiFi IP must be banned for some reason. So flipped to LTE. At 10:05 I try again on 3 accounts and win one. Same size, same time.

Folks, this was not FCFS, was a draw but just not called a draw. Nike needs to figure this whole system out, it changes, is not uniform, is confusing. Maybe that’s what they want. SNKRS pass dumb too- it’s a game of speed and pressing a button quickly, perfect for bots.

I will add my two cents. I got a W. But I don’t know how this was any more “FCFS” than a draw. I tried on two accounts using my WiFi. Was getting errors for 3 min. Checked here and no one did. Made me realize my WiFi IP must be banned for some reason. So flipped to LTE. At 10:05 I try again on 3 accounts and win one. Same size, same time.

Folks, this was not FCFS, was a draw but just not called a draw. Nike needs to figure this whole system out, it changes, is not uniform, is confusing. Maybe that’s what they want. SNKRS pass dumb too- it’s a game of speed and pressing a button quickly, perfect for bots.
i already knew this but its way too soon to be telling people you copped 5 mins after launch we are all too salty for this rn.

I'm the opposite. It's rare you get to purchase a dope shoe these days for $100 or less, esp with this story/hype.

So when you get the chance and miss out, I feel a little more salty.
Oh trust me after taking L's since Friday on these. The salt is def. there for me. Especially when I know a lot of ppl taking our pairs aren't taking them for actual use but for resell value. But in the end gotta remind myself they just sneakers and move on. It def. does suck though.

Definitely took an L as well and I'm salty. Desktop crashed and I was able to get through the app, but my size sold out. Going to make a few calls today to see if I can get them still.

I thought we all knew about the "LEO" system nike is using now? Pretty much they "let everyone order" for a few minutes then they have a mini draw/raffle and pick winners. It doesn't matter if you enter in the first couple seconds, or almost at the end.

I thought we all knew about the "LEO" system nike is using now? Pretty much they "let everyone order" for a few minutes then they have a mini draw/raffle and pick winners. It doesn't matter if you enter in the first couple seconds, or almost at the end.

This is my first time reading about this. It does make some sense when I think of it though.
I normally win on snkrs/ndc. Today was the quickest I went from Pending to OOS. I was in disbelief really. As many times I've been good with NDC I went in super confident thinking I had the bag secured lol

tenor.gif

It’s all make-believe.

i thought i was the one with the IP errors on snkrs and desktop. for certain products on NDC i'd get a "forbidden access" error. today it was worse and got errors on snkrs, blank pop-up on desktop. no option to log into my account on NDC, "forbidden access" error when trying to contact nike for help, "you don't have permission to access" error when trying to log in snkrs app. switching off wifi to phone data is fine though.

never ever used a bot.

i thought i was the one with the IP errors on snkrs and desktop. for certain products on NDC i'd get a "forbidden access" error. today it was worse and got errors on snkrs, blank pop-up on desktop. no option to log into my account on NDC, "forbidden access" error when trying to contact nike for help, "you don't have permission to access" error when trying to log in snkrs app. switching off wifi to phone data is fine though.

never ever used a bot.

IP banned thats why it works on phone data

Slept through it but would've been same usual outcome from reading the aftermath.

This holliday for me has been full of Ls for online drops (yes I added an extra L in holiday). Hope my luck changes in 2019

i just went
Remember when everyone said these were going to be easier than Diamonds?

Hmph
too much hype and not enough physical releases pretty much doomed it. TBH i HATE almost every big concept release because of stuff like this. Im still salty i couldnt get my hands on the original UCS.
Slept through it but would've been same usual outcome from reading the aftermath.

This holliday for me has been full of Ls for online drops (yes I added an extra L in holiday). Hope my luck changes in 2019
better start going for the christmas jordan, thats the only shoe nike is dedicating stock for. or they just want to make sure no one dies.

Back
Top Bottom