2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so someone at my local shop literally payed bums to line up and take basically all the inventory, shop is okay with it too... gonna have to find the going rate and hire one or two myself

did premier have like 50 pairs?
I don't know how many pairs they had, but there were none left for online drop. I am conflicted with the copdate app and needing to pay to lock a pair, but at least this keeps the guys who grab homeless people around the corner to stand in line.... When diamonds dropped a whole family of people who didn't look like they had a pot to piss in walked out with pairs and all loaded up in an SUV before driving around the corner...

Raining Day Kicks
0FE18D54-03C3-40A1-9D2A-7D3B806C4917.jpeg

I don't know how many pairs they had, but there were none left for online drop. I am conflicted with the copdate app and needing to pay to lock a pair, but at least this keeps the guys who grab homeless people around the corner to stand in line.... When diamonds dropped a whole family of people who didn't look like they had a pot to piss in walked out with pairs and all loaded up in an SUV before driving around the corner...

i’d pay 3 bucks to lock em down. I’m in Southfield so I wasn’t making that 3 hour drive lol. Snkrs or Bust for me.

Its kind of crazy how big SB's have become. I was working at the CCS call center in Columbus,OH when they first released. I don't remember anyone i worked or skated with being that hyped on them. If anything we were loyal to real skate brands like ES and Emerica. Nike was seen as a trendy corporate company who was getting involved in a culture they knew nothing about. My oh my how things have changed.

shoreguy85 shoreguy85

I'm friends w/ the Sciarra's(owners of Kona) and i really think they made a huge mistake dropping all the brands they used to carry in favor of all in-house made gear

I used to be the buyer for Greg at wild ocean and can even be seen in the commercial he did a few yrs ago but he too had to drop sb after a few season once they tanked

he just couldn't keep buying all the crap for the few pairs of dunks he was able to get and make $ off of

even with me flipping pairs for him on the side it wasn't worth it

Hopefully it’ll die soon, putting in a bunch of time and/or effort for some dunks is just straight weird

resell for these is a little over retail for green lobs. might have to just pick these up from stockx once the brokeboi's start selling their pairs.

Love that brooklyn did this... but for real man not even going to bother with links anymore there is no point bots have themnon lock... in my opinion everyone should just do raffles **** it
I agree and you KNOW this is going on at EVERY skate shop thats getting these QS releases both online and IN line. My real local hasnt got QS's since Northern lights, and the one that does get them (Endlessgrind) is 2 hours away and as Carolinakikj mentioned has families that camp every release about 36 hours before.

Back
Top Bottom