2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't mind resellers, it's whatever imo.

But this is lame af...........over store credit lmao

Usually they are a bit over priced but I see others trying to sell for the same price. I guess the bonus is the autograph here if you want to call it a bonus lol

Today’s wear on this sunny day in Cali:

F04C509B-96EE-47EA-80E6-2115368D527C.jpeg

Many people slept on the newsletter link. Process was smooth, even had time to go through paypal and back.

Discords ate on the last opportunity from instagram bio link.

Extra Butter raffle was complete nonsense. Should have been good old FCFS.

20190125_010910(1).jpg
20190126_023202_HDR.jpg
Damn fam , this pigeon release turned out to be way worse than i anticipated. While the resellers were struggling to cop a pair of panda pigeons, I was quietly securing a second pair of black pigeons for below retail! They were worn at most once or twice by the dude I copped off of, can't complain! My original pair that I copped when they dropped is actually still DS so now I have a pair to beat into the ground lmao. The pair to the right is my DS pair

Many people slept on the newsletter link. Process was smooth, even had time to go through paypal and back.

Discords ate on the last opportunity from instagram bio link.

Extra Butter raffle was complete nonsense. Should have been good old FCFS.

Wrong in many ways

Newsletters was a hot mess people got them at random times . Even when people were posting the link for it you got the Circle of death .

Ig link was a joke , you click on link on the bio gave you a blank screen after you select your size because ig app browser sucks it’s not capable of giving you another browser to finalize the purchase . That’s why people needed to copy and past the first link to safari browser or any other then ig brower for that link to work .

For extra butter I got no words say about that and
Don’t forget about the key chain holders issue also

Over all ... it was a hot mess

20190125_010910(1).jpg
20190126_023202_HDR.jpg
Damn fam , this pigeon release turned out to be way worse than i anticipated. While the resellers were struggling to cop a pair of panda pigeons, I was quietly securing a second pair of black pigeons for below retail! They were worn at most once or twice by the dude I copped off of, can't complain! My original pair that I copped when they dropped is actually still DS so now I have a pair to beat into the ground lmao. The pair to the right is my DS pair

Sequoia swap is nice, I’m still looking for a dark grey pair to try.. the alternates from the purple pigeons were a little too dark. May look to Fully laced

Been sitting here reading thru the last few posts and I just wanted to give my 2 cents..
Regarding the EB in store release yesterday, everyone who was on that line & RECEIVED AN EMAIL were guaranteed a pair. ID's & emails were checked 3 times (once before you got in the line, once before you got into the store and one more time inside the store). You had a lot of people (kids) who posted up with the hopes of scoring unclaimed pairs. Some on the line were upset that the price was $120 (instead of the retail of $100) and assumed that the extra $20 was for the box.. The box was given out at random.

As far as questioning whether people who were there were "SB enthusiast", just because people weren't out there rockin SBs don't mean they aren't apart of the culture. Me myself I'm a SNEAKER ENTHUSIAST. My collections runs from Adidas to Saucony & everything in between. The bulk of my collection is Nike. I see a sneaker I like, whether its hyped or not, no matter what brand, I try my best to get it. With that said pretty much everyone in the NYC culture knows whether its guaranteed pairs, raffles or FCFS you want a sneaker, you HAVE TO get there early. I've stood on line at Kith for my OW UNC 1's for 5 hours and I had a guaranteed pair. My Atmos elephant 1's I was in & out in 30 minutes. The earlier you get there, the better. Everyone who got the email got the same time frame yesterday.. 11-3PM. I got there at 830 AM. You get there late (which happens, I have missed out on releases due to work) you could be assed out. So you can't automatically assume that people aren't Dunk heads by a picture.. The resale culture has got the game so screwed up that genuine sneakerheads are second guessed.

jesus were yall complaining like this during the silver and pink box era too?

No one needed to when you could either walk in your local and buy or put in a few hours in line. That era provided more of the first scenario.

Vertical Urge (Raleigh) had a second location in Waverly Place (Cary), was easy as possible. I remember lunars sat long enough to think on them

You’re in a Nike SB thread dude.

You have to expect it’s going to be filled with NSB feens, rational or not. It’s not like people are in a Jordan or General thread *****ing about SB being ruined to a widespread sneaker crowd.

Also, all those releases you mentioned were nice>D

You’re in a Nike SB thread dude.

You have to expect it’s going to be filled with NSB feens, rational or not. It’s not like people are in a Jordan or General thread *****ing about SB being ruined to a widespread sneaker crowd.

Also, all those releases you mentioned were nice>D
i guess i cant hate on opinion.

for me the OG pigeons were nice, black were ok. pandas are a no.

every lobster big trash

and OG tiffs were nice, hi big trash, black were ok but poverty quality, and white were aaight.

i guess i cant hate on opinion.

for me the OG pigeons were nice, black were ok. pandas are a no.

every lobster big trash

and OG tiffs were nice, hi big trash, black were ok but poverty quality, and white were aaight.

I got you. And of course you can.

All the originals were better than what we’ve gotten, but I don’t have 15 mortgages laying around for first drop pigeons |l

Another note.. how sick would a 60s era NASA suit theme be on a low?
F1055BD8-A337-4EA4-B0FC-2D81C6336504.jpeg

I got you. And of course you can.

All the originals were better than what we’ve gotten, but I don’t have 15 mortgages laying around for first drop pigeons |l

Another note.. how sick would a 60s era NASA suit theme be on a low?
F1055BD8-A337-4EA4-B0FC-2D81C6336504.jpeg
would go hard.

SB storytelling always translated better than nike bball

Wrong in many ways

Newsletters was a hot mess people got them at random times . Even when people were posting the link for it you got the Circle of death .

Ig link was a joke , you click on link on the bio gave you a blank screen after you select your size because ig app browser sucks it’s not capable of giving you another browser to finalize the purchase . That’s why people needed to copy and past the first link to safari browser or any other then ig brower for that link to work .

For extra butter I got no words say about that and
Don’t forget about the key chain holders issue also

Over all ... it was a hot mess

He must’ve glitched the time continuum thus getting the link early for a “smooth checkout”. Says it right in his username!

Back
Top Bottom