2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got my sz. Straight to feets

F2866244-BD05-4CDA-AA1B-5C2784DCAF88.jpeg

CCS only got a partial shipment and doesn’t know which orders it can fulfill .
No idea why they listed them on their webstore .
Hope I get from them because I would love a double up on the lows but definitely expecting a cancellation.

Hope I get from them because I would love a double up on the lows but definitely expecting a cancellation.
Sorry man. They seem to be one of the only stores that can’t figure out the e-commerce basics that were sorted in 1998.

Ive only had bad experiences with CCS in the last 5 years. I refuse to use them for anything now.

Stockx prices coming down
man stockx is just making up numbers on these i swear. the number will be 185 and switch to 175 and drop to 172 then be back up to 180 in like a 15 min span. maybe i just dont understand stockx as much as i should but i swear the price on that shoe specifically just seems to be doing whatever it wants at any given time

man stockx is just making up numbers on these i swear. the number will be 185 and switch to 175 and drop to 172 then be back up to 180 in like a 15 min span. maybe i just dont understand stockx as much as i should but i swear the price on that shoe specifically just seems to be doing whatever it wants at any given time

Pretty normal. Pairs are selling. People undercutting, placing new bids/asks, as well removing their bids/asks. Always most activity on newer shoes.

Back
Top Bottom