2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

man stockx is just making up numbers on these i swear. the number will be 185 and switch to 175 and drop to 172 then be back up to 180 in like a 15 min span. maybe i just dont understand stockx as much as i should but i swear the price on that shoe specifically just seems to be doing whatever it wants at any given time
O M L.. like how can I have pandas sz 10.5 and sell right now for damn near way less than if I was about to buy now.. makes no sense

O M L.. like how can I have pandas sz 10.5 and sell right now for damn near way less than if I was about to buy now.. makes no sense
Someone is willing to pay right this second less than someone is willing to sell for right this second.
i get how it works, i just think its artificial inflation on new items and then an immediate drop off because everyone has what they want or everyone starts listing those things at 600+ over retail just depending on the shoe. these black hornets shouldve never had the hype they did in the first place outside of charlotte. nike and black sheep played everyone with the "hyper local" release knowing they had already made 1000s more last year. those production dates are from december so the, "we might have a worldwide release" stuff was all BS

also i ****ing hate being a true 12.5 and never even having the option of buying shoes that fit

i get how it works, i just think its artificial inflation on new items and then an immediate drop off because everyone has what they want or everyone starts listing those things at 600+ over retail just depending on the shoe. these black hornets shouldve never had the hype they did in the first place outside of charlotte. nike and black sheep played everyone with the "hyper local" release knowing they had already made 1000s more last year. those production dates are from december so the, "we might have a worldwide release" stuff was all BS

also i ****ing hate being a true 12.5 and never even having the option of buying shoes that fit

No shots cause there’s been weird stuff with paid in fulls before but I’m pretty sure this time black sheep was open about ISO Charlotte special stuff then worldwide release later the whole time? They even posted shops around the world getting them. And they only announced the dunk like a few weeks out instead of a month or more.

They were honestly much more upfront with this release than Nicky, Deon, Staple, and Verdy were with the 4 previous QSs all of which had inflated hype, lies, and misinformation and confusion around them.

You see the same inflated prices after almost every drop on all the sites. It’s a part of the game unfortunately. Agree with you that sucks. Just don’t pay the price and wait is all you/we can do.

Just my opinion of course

No shots cause there’s been weird stuff with paid in fulls before but I’m pretty sure this time black sheep was open about ISO Charlotte special stuff then worldwide release later the whole time? They even posted shops around the world getting them. And they only announced the dunk like a few weeks out instead of a month or more.

They were honestly much more upfront with this release than Nicky, Deon, Staple, and Verdy were with the 4 previous QSs all of which had inflated hype, lies, and misinformation and confusion around them.

You see the same inflated prices after almost every drop on all the sites. It’s a part of the game unfortunately. Agree with you that sucks. Just don’t pay the price and wait is all you/we can do.

Just my opinion of course
nah they announced ISO w/ extras but were being all sketchy about whether there would be an extended release beyond that up until the friday of the release after nike had already come through and ruined the drop by handing out surprise wristbands. even after the release they were hitting me with the "maybe there will be more stores getting them but there will be a SNKRS release" then all of a sudden they just had the supply for a full scale drop to skateshops. just seems ****ty to me when they all knew how many pairs there were they could've been upfront and said black sheep drop ASG weekend then snkrs and shops the following weekend. im not really that upset about it, i got my pair and special packaging for BELOW retail here in denver I just had to stand in the snow for it. only thing im salty about is i was 2nd in line and the guy in front of me got an 11, I went in and was like "lemme get that 13." and they hit me with the "we only got 8-12" thats a lie and a half and the dude working definitely had that 13 and it probably went straight to stockx.

Last edited:
Freddys....

giphy.gif

Just had to share this, but I’m watching Ridiculousness, and for the 2nd week in a row Steelo is rocking SBs. First it was OG De La Soul Highs, and now it’s the Dooms. I can’t recall dude ever wearing SBs. I know most people won’t even notice or care, but I just can’t help but roll my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom