2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy Monday!
Haven’t worn these for a minute...
E1C0EAB0-4732-4E84-8C55-DB3802B877AC.jpeg

the more i think about it the more these look like the SB Koston 1 x Kobe ****s from years past. obviously just the silhouette and the thin little tongue
just a thought

Finally got these two .. feels good to be back with team #FatTongues. I’ve been hunting for some older SB’s I had like Bandaids but the prices were too high. I used to have De La Hi’s but again price is too crazy. These lows are perfect though minus the fact that the De La back piece doesn’t change like the Hi’s did. I also think this is the sickest pigeon releases since the OG- Purple Pigeons might be 3rd.. I should’ve copped them long ago.

Anyway, I can’t wait to rock these.

76031DD2-0471-4FE7-93BB-695AD8E15DA8.jpeg

Anyone ever order from NikeSBSales on IG.. Someone pointed me in that direction for a pair I've been hunting but I don't really trust random IG accounts for buying/selling..

I like the idea of the Dogwalkers but they’re entirely too busy... I need SB to get back to subtleties in their designs... I think I’d like more if the tongue and side panel with spots were flipped.

I like the Dogwalkers but based on most people's reactions I'm gonna hold off and hope I can grab them with a Disposable type of discount lol

I like the Dogwalkers but based on most people's reactions I'm gonna hold off and hope I can grab them with a Disposable type of discount lol
yeah i wish that was realistic but i can almost promise these will sell out immediately even though everyone is on the fence about them and they'll end up on stockx for 200+

Back
Top Bottom