2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

25 in about a week. More importantly, got my first SB dunks 10 years ago this year, space tigers. Ordered for $65+ship from a skateshop that's now defunct and I can't remember the name. I don't have any photos since all I had at the time was a flip phone.

now i'm wondering what everyone's first SB was.

mine was pee wees.

29 here. First SBs were Shale Carhartt’s out of CCS when I was a freshman in high school.

On another note, my buddy just sent me this pic.. he left his skunks over at his dads place and some mice chewed a hole through the toe.. yikes. He’s only worn them a handful of time too
BF077B0E-B8FA-4619-AFE9-43DCF5CD9712.jpeg

29 here. First SBs were Shale Carhartt’s out of CCS when I was a freshman in high school.

On another note, my buddy just sent me this pic.. he left his skunks over at his dads place and some mice chewed a hole through the toe.. yikes. He’s only worn them a handful of time too
BF077B0E-B8FA-4619-AFE9-43DCF5CD9712.jpeg
Damnnnnnnnn this is heartbreaking, I'd definitely look into getting them fixed somehow because I couldn't throw them away either.

The first time I even heard of a sb dunk was when I walked into Brooklyn Projects on Melrose and they had a pair of vamps on the wall. Also had sea crystals. But I bought the vamps for $100.

32, first pair of dunks were black/gum lows from the black/purple box era. Skated the hell of ‘em and then learned how to lift weights in them lol.

Back
Top Bottom