2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

https://www.nikesb.com/the-vault

Has anyone combed through this yet? Looks like Nike recently put The Vault section back up, and aside from being mostly incomplete, it's RIDDLED with mistakes.

tapeteal.PNG

Tape Box went through December 2013 (grey and black UCS both dropped in mid-december, Barbershop highs dropped in late December), Teal Box debuted with Petoskey highs in January 2014.

pushead2.PNG

Pushead 2s debuted the Tape Box, obviously they're not a Blue Box era release.

dotd.PNG

Any Spanish speakers here? This translates to God of Death :lol:

brainwrecks.PNG

Maybe an error, maybe an oversight, maybe intentional...but these are the sample pair, not the pair that released

flom.PNG

FLOM = For Love Or Money

Last edited:
yikes..I guess they're at least trying. hope they follow through and keep up with it unlike the attempts from nikes other product lines

how they overlook the Ovidian?

Has anyone combed through this yet? Looks like Nike recently put The Vault section back up, and aside from being mostly incomplete, it's RIDDLED with mistakes.

tapeteal.PNG

Tape Box went through December 2013 (grey and black UCS both dropped in mid-december, Barbershop highs dropped in late December), Teal Box debuted with Petoskey highs in January 2014.

pushead2.PNG

dotd.PNG

brainwrecks.PNG

Maybe an error, maybe an oversight, maybe intentional...but these are the sample pair, not the pair that released

flom.PNG

FLOM = For Love Or Money
Noticed it last night. My guess/hope is that they will continue to update as they go along. Would rather them document every color of every shoe that had an actual public release along the way and skip the samples. It would be nice to see all of the colors of URL's, E-cues, Tre's, FC's, etc on there.

Yeah it seems like it was built by fans. Heineken description: "Founded on the principles of family, craftsmanship and global recognition – the Dutch beer brand that inspired this Dunk Low SB proved to be more than a color play. Legal issues and rumors of low production counts only fueled collector’s thirst for this iconic green release."

This new archive seems to be a lot more from the collector's side, whereas the original Nike SB site's archive didn't acknowledge all of the nicknames and stories.

one more edit: we're probably dealing with the same folks that published the photo of the fake what the dunk :lol:

After looking through the whole site it seems to be a work in progress or so I hope. Only a few gold box pairs up and a couple missing from every other iteration. This was the only thing I learned:

nikesb_dunk_three_bears_sample_bd624c85e984eb4b3e5bbc5eb4b33f00.jpg

Supposed three bears sample. I had seen Ryan Cooper on instagram post this photo but didn't give any explanation. It's the exact same shoe that he poste, same midsole markings.

Last edited:

tapeteal.PNG

pushead2.PNG

dotd.PNG

brainwrecks.PNG

flom.PNG

FLOM = For Love Or Money

Though the DDLM was supposed to "Dia De Los Muertos" (Day of the Dead). Eh, whatevs doe, seems like they're putting effort into trying to archive the information doe!

After looking through the whole site it seems to be a work in progress or so I hope. Only a few gold box pairs up and a couple missing from every other iteration. This was the only thing I learned:

nikesb_dunk_three_bears_sample_bd624c85e984eb4b3e5bbc5eb4b33f00.jpg

Supposed three bears sample. I had seen Ryan Cooper on instagram post this photo but didn't give any explanation. It's the exact same shoe that he poste, same midsole markings.
I thought these were the first sample of the Pink panther sample pair. There was a similar pair that was all pink

Attachments

• nike-sb-dunk-low-e28093-pink-panther-garfield-sample-4.jpg
    nike-sb-dunk-low-e28093-pink-panther-garfield-sample-4.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 17
  • nike-sb-dunk-low-e28093-pink-panther-garfield-sample-1.jpg
    nike-sb-dunk-low-e28093-pink-panther-garfield-sample-1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 11
  • nike-sb-dunk-low-e28093-pink-panther-garfield-sample-2.jpg
    nike-sb-dunk-low-e28093-pink-panther-garfield-sample-2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 12
  • nike-sb-dunk-low-e28093-pink-panther-garfield-sample-3.jpg
    nike-sb-dunk-low-e28093-pink-panther-garfield-sample-3.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 11
Paint comes off really really REALLY easy on these btw :frown: guess they will be getting a custom look sooner than I planned
20190528_193910.jpg

Back
Top Bottom