2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

95BF0A6C-9124-493E-BE1B-8336053CADD6.jpeg
Ended up going with the white laces
Anybody got pics of La to Chicago with white laces? Trying to decide which ones to use.

Depending on your size, I'd say keep an eye on stockx for the NYC/Paris 1s. Lots of sizes dropped to near retail+tax prices.

Looks exactly like thunderstorms quality which a lot weren't feeling. I need to go back for those thunderstorms tho.

Tactics changed their tax policies last year. If shoes are taxed in your state, chances are Tactics is collecting the tax.
https://www.tactics.com/info/sales-tax

Yeah, Tactics, CCS, and Premier all charge me taxes now (I'm in Maryland). Probably others too.
damn I didn't know.. my bad for the false info @nikeotaku
I just checked rn and they do charge tax.... weirdly enough I wasn't charged tax for my black OL dunk lows a few months back

Anyone know the release date on the air trainers? By far my favorite Sb's to wear/skate, but most of my paul browns are sadly falling apart from age.

Thanks bump. can anyone confirm??

all green lobs has 4 sets of laces(pink green black purple), 2 sets of bands and the box??

All green lobs came in the special boxes. Mine came with green, hot pink, and black laces. Also came with two sets of bands (light grey and navy).

Edit: Lol, I just realized I never got the purple laces but see them in unboxing videos. Those laces might've been in store only extra.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom