2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure how much of a stickler you are but these look closer to university or more recently valor blue than they do dark powder imo

These aren't UNC blue imo. I held them up to all of my gear and nope. Several shades away.

It is close on some of my Carolina Panthers gear though. Go figure.

What would you recommend I buy off Fully Laced then? I want SB laces in them. I used Navy on the Kostons and they look good.

These aren't UNC blue imo. I held them up to all of my gear and nope. Several shades away.

It is close on some of my Carolina Panthers gear though. Go figure.

What would you recommend I buy off Fully Laced then? I want SB laces in them. I used Navy on the Kostons and they look good.

Yeah recent kostons are dark powder blue which is more of a Jordan/Worthy era UNC blue.

There’s no exact match on Fully Laced. What you showed is closest for sure, just wanted to align your expectation.

The closest SB lace is probably going to be the extras from the UNC highs, but even those are slightly brighter than Dark Powder, but maybe a little darker than the ones you posted. Also those are highs so might be way too long.

I honestly hate social media and how it creates a society of a bunch of zombie sheeple. Clamoring for the latest “trend” with the most “likes”. Sandwhich has been out for two months already and nobody cared until now for some reason. Hype kills. It’s a good sandwich for sure but this is all just too much.

The line was out the door when I went tonight to get a meal.

@John00’s favorites today

7F20CD71-2A59-47B5-AA2C-868880905ACD.jpeg
source.gif

Good on you for rocking what you love! Every time I see the Jedis it just cements how *** they are to me. I just can’t do it. Respect to everyone that loves them though.

source.gif

Good on you for rocking what you love! Every time I see the Jedis it just cements how *** they are to me. I just can’t do it. Respect to everyone that loves them though.

I can think of 2 bozos in the Jordan 1 Thread that needs to have this post tattooed on there face.

Haven’t been in here in a while. Glad I scooped some fun pairs for retail when “SBs were dead.” Really enjoy wearing them when occasions allow.

Space tigers have always been on the cheap side but over the years as more and more pairs are bought cheap and worn, fewer pairs become available, and the price goes up. It's happened drastically to piet mondrians for another example. If you've had ten years to buy something and you didn't I can't offer much empathy. Space tigers were my first SB and I got them for retail from a skate shop; I've always wanted another pair but have continuously passed on clean ones for under $150.

I don't know why folks don't realize all sneakers are gonna be more expensive eventually, except maybe ones that crumble and deteriorate like a Jordan 6. I've sold SBs that have already doubled in price since I sold them within the last two years.

Okay but the fact that the biggie lows which people weren’t able to move for $60 are now only 50 less than a pair of space tigers is nuts.

Attachments

• 9C863482-B440-4FB1-9AF9-97896A7C7660.png
    9C863482-B440-4FB1-9AF9-97896A7C7660.png
    660.2 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top Bottom