2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Do you think they will release at most shops? I thought it might be an exclusive

Not sure how many stores will get them but this was their Instagram post after closing the raffle. Not sure how many people copped from the raffle, and it seems like they're doing a little in-store release on the 28th as well. Size 9 asking dipped hard but there are very few actual pairs with real asking on Stockx. Seems like the bids have started to increase.

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 2.30.17 PM.png

So I got a confirmation of the Ben-G SB Dunks... Not sure if I should get them or not. I like the concept. Anyone want to sway me one way or another?
To me, it’s simple. If you like the shoe buy it, if you don’t, don’t buy it. Leave someone else the opportunity to purchase that wants the dunk. Simple.

All the reselling talk can go somewhere else.

Do you think they will release at most shops? I thought it might be an exclusive
No these aren’t an exclusive. They will release at shops.

To me, it’s simple. If you like the shoe buy it, if you don’t, don’t buy it. Leave someone else the opportunity to purchase that wants the dunk. Simple.

All the reselling talk can go somewhere else.

No these aren’t an exclusive. They will release at shops.

Yeah, not a resell conversation. I've genuinely never seen a shoe like this and I'm not sure if I'll like it or not. Thought if someone had a point to make about it that could sway me, it would help. I decided to pull the trigger because of how unique it is. Would I have mentioned selling it for retail with duties if I wanted them for resale? Jeez, people can't ask for thoughts about a shoe without having someone on their *** around here...

Not sure how many stores will get them but this was their Instagram post after closing the raffle. Not sure how many people copped from the raffle, and it seems like they're doing a little in-store release on the 28th as well. Size 9 asking dipped hard but there are very few actual pairs with real asking on Stockx. Seems like the bids have started to increase.

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 2.30.17 PM.png

Yeah, not a resell conversation. I've genuinely never seen a shoe like this and I'm not sure if I'll like it or not. Thought if someone had a point to make about it that could sway me, it would help. I decided to pull the trigger because of how unique it is. Would I have mentioned selling it for retail with duties if I wanted them for resale? Jeez, people can't ask for thoughts about a shoe without having someone on their *** around here...
So you mean to tell me that you went through all the trouble of filling out all the info required to enter Ben-G’s raffle and didn’t know if you liked the shoe or not? Then you show up here hoping to have some random person that you don’t know, who’s not wearing the shoe for you, to tell you why you should buy the shoe that YOU entered a raffle for? To be honest, that makes very little sense. Again, if you like it, buy it. If you don’t like it, don’t buy it.

As for the reselling talk you were doing, my guy, you literally posted a few post later about bid prices on Stock X. C’mon man, we’ve seen a thousand folks like you in here before. Again, if you were that on the fence about the shoe, just leave it on the shelf and let the person that truly wants it be able to cop.

Last edited:
^Crazy nice pickup. Congrats! Started following corgi IG because of you mentioning these the other day. I had those (or maybe the reverse) back in 2012 and sold them after wearing a couple times. Definitely regret that now. Always on the hunt for a replacement for those and the 99 cuse LE which I’ve had like 3 pairs of over the years.

Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom