2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got back home to finally unbox my White Rayguns. Finally glad to own a white version of the Rayguns never had the chance to score the OG whites. Also broke out the UNLVs for the first time the other day. Leather is dumb soft but thin lol.
20200106_193310.jpg

20200106_174422.jpg
Botter Up ‼️

Cannot believe that a pair of ds ginos was sold by hittingroove for only 389. In comparison to some of the recent price spikes in blue and black box dunks that's an absolute steal imo, especially when it's for one of the og pairs.

So, truck-its were a January GR, safaris are hitting Australia and being sold, infrareds are releasing in skateshops on the 20th and the strangelove dunks and the travis scott's are supposed to be early February????

That's 5 goddamned dunk lows being released within the first ~40 days of this year. Is this how this whole year is going to be?

So, truck-its were a January GR, safaris are hitting Australia and being sold, infrareds are releasing in skateshops on the 20th and the strangelove dunks and the travis scott's are supposed to be early February????

That's 5 goddamned dunk lows being released within the first ~40 days of this year. Is this how this whole year is going to be?
I saw somewhere on IG that safaris are starting to hit shops/selling too...

Just got back home to finally unbox my White Rayguns. Finally glad to own a white version of the Rayguns never had the chance to score the OG whites. Also broke out the UNLVs for the first time the other day. Leather is dumb soft but thin lol.
20200106_193310.jpg

20200106_174422.jpg
Off whites were like the same soft plasticky leather as my 2015 UNC Jordan 1s. I don't mind it.

That's a terrible reason to like anything.
reminds me of this recently..
Hey guys I was hoping to get some input on this. So I don’t consider myself an SB noob as I can vividly remember the early to mid ‘00s SB golden era and it’s significance to the culture at that time (supremes come to mind) but wasn’t paying too much attention. I used to skate too but always used vans and chucks when I did. At that time I just wasn’t into dunks (or any shoes, went on like a 7 year hiatus after graduating HS) at all and they didn’t appeal to me like they do at this point in my life although I always wanted those skunk dunk HIs (to this day) granted those where more recent than the time frame I referring too. Anyway, my point is I wanted to ask you guys about the Rayguns, specifically the OGs. What’s their significance? Why does everyone in here seem to like them so much? They’re not all that great looking of a shoe to me but perhaps I’m missing something about why they’re so special. Any of you SB aficionados want to chime in and enlighten me? Promise I’m not a noob lol.
Wow..bid was accepted for Rayguns right as I was reading @So Much Sole 23 post about prices going down lol. I was sitting here like “well I wonder why my bid hasn’t been accepted yet if pricing are supposedly dipping”, then boom! Lol. Anyway I’m pretty stoked. Didn’t necessarily like these at first but after learning the history and their significance within the SB line I see now how special they apparently are. Seems to be a must have for any serious SB collector which I’m slowly becoming. Thanks guys for putting me on to these. :pimp:

i wanted to like them because I like safaris but these ain't it. the execution is off on these dunks or something. it could have been done better.

Yes. The Dunk Flood is starting already...
Get your wallets ready!

Back
Top Bottom