2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FullSizeRender.jpeg

..an update on the "I bought white Raygun SBs from StockX and they showed up with a huge green spot on the toebox" saga from yesterday.

I opened a case with them via their automated chat and let it sit for a few hours, then I tweeted the pics of the shoe to Scott Cutler and copied the StockX twitter account. They responded within 1 minute saying they'd get back with me.

Fast forward to waking up this morning, I already have an email from them asking for pics of the shoe and the QR tag etc. After a few emails I get an offer of a 40 dollar code for a future purchase, or a full refund. Obviously I chose the latter, and they are already headed back to StockX via the Prepaid return label they sent me.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm aggressive (but very well mannered) when dealing with issues like this or not, but given all the internet concern with StockX customer service, I have to be honest I feel like they handled this fairly quickly and properly. I'll wait on the full refund to be processed before giving it the all clear though that's for sure. Meanwhile, the price has gone up 20.00 in my size and there is literally zero chance I'm going to go through this again. #LongStorySorry

..an update on the "I bought white Raygun SBs from StockX and they showed up with a huge green spot on the toebox" saga from yesterday.

I opened a case with them via their automated chat and let it sit for a few hours, then I tweeted the pics of the shoe to Scott Cutler and copied the StockX twitter account. They responded within 1 minute saying they'd get back with me.

Fast forward to waking up this morning, I already have an email from them asking for pics of the shoe and the QR tag etc. After a few emails I get an offer of a 40 dollar code for a future purchase, or a full refund. Obviously I chose the latter, and they are already headed back to StockX via the Prepaid return label they sent me.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm aggressive (but very well mannered) when dealing with issues like this or not, but given all the internet concern with StockX customer service, I have to be honest I feel like they handled this fairly quickly and properly. I'll wait on the full refund to be processed before giving it the all clear though that's for sure. Meanwhile, the price has gone up 20.00 in my size and there is literally zero chance I'm going to go through this again. #LongStorySorry
What size was it 🤔

If these are for real, these will be had no matter what! From Seattle, in Seattle, will always be a lifelong fan of Seattle (even though we haven’t done sht since forever). These are soooo dope IMO. Love the Swoosh on the toe. The only way they’d be more perfect would be if they were a high or a low (mids are at the bottom of the three for me personally), and a different colored outsole (prefer not having midsole and outsole combos that are a single color). But still a 9.5 out of 10 for me. What’s the significance of the “58”?

If these are for real, these will be had no matter what! From Seattle, in Seattle, will always be a lifelong fan of Seattle (even though we haven’t done sht since forever). These are soooo dope IMO. Love the Swoosh on the toe. The only way they’d be more perfect would be if they were a high or a low (mids are at the bottom of the three for me personally), and a different colored outsole (prefer not having midsole and outsole combos that are a single color). But still a 9.5 out of 10 for me. What’s the significance of the “58”?
58 = SB

Mid makes a lot of sense for a Griffey homage.

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 4.39.22 PM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom