2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m all over the hack pack dropping this month. Can’t wait. I’m a sucker for flare!
1F102D3F-F1B2-497C-A93C-733C5808C0E7.jpeg

Whatever happened to the NTSB secret Santa? I wanted to participate this Christmas but didn’t see anything posted on it. Did it die out?

this dumb ***. welp, in the industry this is what is called a "trading signal" because prices going to go even further to the moon so now is a good time to sell

btw, RIP catching any infras with the "in-store only, FCFS, one pair per" thing on top of Nike wack *** distribution scheme. it's bad enough that shipments trickle in to places over the span of 2 months but then the whole "ok, you can sell, no wait, you can't sell them. whoops, actually go ahead and sell if you have them" bipolar bull**** is really making everything unbearable. some sales executive needs to get his jaw shattered for this.

Bid got accepted o. Stockx for the black rayguns. Looking forward to those next up is white pairs. Only trying to collect a finite amount of dunk SB's. Some classics, some new ones but cant get too deep into it because the pairs I really want and have always wanted are thousands upon thousands worth of dollars lol

Last edited:
Local skate shop put up the Infareds on insta earlier tonight (it’s 1:46 am where I’m at currently). Less than an hour into posting, they has disabled the comments cuz people were acting a fool in them. Local resellers were apparently called out for their “line theatrics” and now the shop will “make line rules for future releases”.

this is what its come to. SMH.

Local skate shop put up the Infareds on insta earlier tonight (it’s 1:46 am where I’m at currently). Less than an hour into posting, they has disabled the comments cuz people were acting a fool in them. Local resellers were apparently called out for their “line theatrics” and now the shop will “make line rules for future releases”.

this is what its come to. SMH.
what shop was that?

that whole video was cringe... doesn't even like the shoes but makes a whole video about it and the reasons he gives for buying them is just pathetic. SB hype needs to die
I thought the same thing, rushing over and everything just to say I don’t like them and I didn’t even want them smh

Back
Top Bottom