2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

30A41FEC-7587-4878-844D-D619B5508318.png
AA211FFD-AA63-4A4B-BF44-3BCE272B6DF5.png

:wow:

Camping still a thing 😂
They just posted this to their story and said all campers need to return to their chairs or they’ll start doing raffles. It’s a shame resellers are ruining this spot. The owners are great and always willing to drop some knowledge.
8DF86B9B-6EBD-461C-87A8-9715034E3299.png

Infrareds are nice but they ain’t raygun re-selling tho. Wth is wrong with these people? :smh:

why would anyone waiting in line allow someone to leave they're chairs as a "spot savers" . Just kick the chair to the curb simple as that
This is exactly what I would do. Get those chairs outta there unless you’re sitting in them. When did this become a thing? Show up early, drop a 7 dollar camping chair and bounce out? Then make a fuss in the morning that your chair was there first?

This is exactly what I would do. Get those chairs outta there unless you’re sitting in them. When did this become a thing? Show up early, drop a 7 dollar camping chair and bounce out? Then make a fuss in the morning that your chair was there first?

For real. This pisses me off more than it probably should, but what a joke. Also, these people must have no life.

I saw this at atlas for the AJ1 SBs last year. For the NYC to Paris, dudes just parked and bounced til the next day. The LA to Chi they tried the same but they were removed from the line by Atlas. It's just ridiculous and also unfair to those of us that stayed. I am getting old and won't camp ever again most likely.

good to see you back here bro

My brothers!!! Mad love from my side. I always take a look in here just haven’t been impressed with as much lately. I swore off lows for a couple years so I’m almost always silent when the thread is anticipating one of the cool low drops.

these will hopefully be my first low pick up since the DLS. I’m always so happy to continue seeing OGs still post in here.

You guys have been saying it foryears but the SB resurgence is imminent.

They just posted this to their story and said all campers need to return to their chairs or they’ll start doing raffles. It’s a shame resellers are ruining this spot. The owners are great and always willing to drop some knowledge.
8DF86B9B-6EBD-461C-87A8-9715034E3299.png
Yeah, I saw this. They’re gonna fk up my local. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom