2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone post this yet lol

salt to come

hilarious_obama_animated_gifs_13.gif

I remember those dunks x Jordan 3.... they were fire!!

The Jordunks.. Brought these up when I saw the Infrareds :lol: Back then Jordunks were not that great (but for me it was mostly) because the SB'S around that time were premium af. :lol:

kinda noob question, but how do you guys input the phone number of your cards on nike.com/snkrs? i just want to make sure since the error i got last raygun drop was "invalid phone number"

my card has a contact number format like this: (000) 000-0000

Got the Truck It pack lows in and they're dope but on the right shoe the right side tongue strap (the black elastic inside) is sewn into the sole???? Not sure whether to tear it out or get a refund as they're OOS on Nike

Couple random sizes of various dunks on Zupport. I think they still ship to US too.

Truck It High (7.5, 9, 10.5-12)

Baroque Brown (5-13)

Porcelain (11.5)

Shadow J-Pack (12)

Pine Green (11.5-14)

Space Jam Highs (8-9)

FPAR (12-14)

Jade Green (9.5, 11-13)

Couple random sizes of various dunks on Zupport. I think they still ship to US too.

Truck It High (7.5, 9, 10.5-12)

Baroque Brown (5-13)

Porcelain (11.5)

Shadow J-Pack (12)

Pine Green (11.5-14)

Space Jam Highs (8-9)

FPAR (12-14)

Jade Green (9.5, 11-13)

Really good looking out :emoji_raised_hands:

27AE8084-6528-486F-9D79-545665DE1350.jpeg
Are track pants more acceptable than sweatpants or just as frown upon? Soles are starting to separate a lot, never really mess with “repairing” a pair of shoes but what’s the best method? Or if anyone can PM someone who offers a service, would love to keep wearing these more.
I think it all depends on the cut of the pants.

Because joggers are acceptable and those are generally just cropped sweapants.

Are track pants more acceptable than sweatpants or just as frown upon? Soles are starting to separate a lot, never really mess with “repairing” a pair of shoes but what’s the best method? Or if anyone can PM someone who offers a service, would love to keep wearing these more.

I prefer track pants over sweats. I can wear track pants all year, in the summer sweatpants are a no go in NC. Way too hot.

Don't even bother. The stitching will hold em together.

Whatever pants you want to wear are acceptable.

anyone who says otherwise wasn’t doing this in the NTDenim era lol

Back
Top Bottom