2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

anyone know around how many pairs Nike actually produces of QS Dunks?
what about a number for how many GRs are produced?

It varies... a lot. Sometimes there are far more QS than GR pairs. Sometimes it's the opposite. It's pretty fun

Stuff is in super limited supply now. NDC isn’t selling, and now we can’t get stuff sitting in EU shops.

Quick math: this page says that there are 128 Orange Label dealers in North America. Say they get - optimistically, 4 FSR’s, 7-14 (16 sizes X 4 runs = 64 pairs). That’s 8192 pairs in North America...

863BB775-5EC8-4793-AF03-CB060DF3D024.png

BAD42693-8149-4B36-855F-0F87A3AF4F45.png

let’s talk about this!! ^^^
What is a loyal customer??
Your Friends and Family?
The resellers who camp your store each week?
The skate boarders who come in for free stickers or the grab a new board after the snap theirs in half???
Every store has control of how they sell and who they sell to!!

If a So-Called Loyal Customer they sell to put the shoe on the resale market
THATS BACKDOORING PAIRS!!!
Saying Anything else is clownery!
He should be the last person to give any thoughts about this issue, he be in the same boat if these skate shops didn’t give him free stuff ... I know for a fact he *****ing and complaining about it also .

Unless a pair is numbered or Nike themselves say how many they're producing, don't believe any number you see. Anyone giving you a number is giving you BS. I don't care who they are, don't care who they claim their source is - we'll never know for sure unless Nike tells us (and there are even discrepancies there sometimes). Don't waste your energy trying to think about it.

He should be the last person to give any thoughts about this issue, he be in the same boat if these skate shops didn’t give him free stuff ... I know for a fact he *****ing and complaining about it also .
Lol FR, this dude gets every drop backdoored to himself but wants to redefine the term so he doesnt fall into the category

I know they’re not an SB...but Plums take priority for me over the StrangeLoves this week. Probably will miss on both.

Eh, Nike and many other apparel companies are just capitalizing on today’s FOMO culture. Making something that’s limited nowadays just increases demand regardless of the consumers actual desire for it. Create a product, make it in limited numbers, let hysteria ensue. Reminds me of the vinyl boom in the early 2010’s.
FOMO isnt a culture lol, its a psychological effect

Everything is allocated now, meaning even GRs going forward is the rumor. Shops can’t pre-book sizes. They get what they get. At least that’s what I heard a while back.
maybe for QS stuff but I dont think this is true for GRs. I know a guy who runs a store and hes able to pick quantities of sizes for a lot of the jordan 1 releases they get

Dang if we had a NTer owned shop (and was willing to ship) I'd think that shop would do well just by selling to us
Make shop merch that matches the releases and make it a package deal
I don't see it being a problem
Just until the hype goes away again
Make sure to keep that credit line in check so you can get out when it dies

Dang if we had a NTer owned shop (and was willing to ship) I'd think that shop would do well just by selling to us

The average NTer won’t get a pair..... those who contribute on a daily basis will most likely get the pairs

maybe for QS stuff but I dont think this is true for GRs. I know a guy who runs a store and hes able to pick quantities of sizes for a lot of the jordan 1 releases they get

just telling you what two reliable sources said.

This is also a new thing so doesnt that include your Jordan releases you mention.

believe whatever you want.

I don’t know if you’re super serious about this, but if you are, I’d love to be your first customer when you get things going. I love supporting NTer owned businesses.

Agreed, It'd be totally down with that.

NikeSB x shoreguy x frankwh1te dunk...... :nthat:

just telling you what two reliable sources said.

This is also a new thing so doesnt that include your Jordan releases you mention.

believe whatever you want.

I can back this up. There's a shop that only gets GR/ISO stuff, and they only get a limited size run. For the Jade lows, they only got 4 random sizes, for Oski dunk highs, he only received 10.5+. He said he doesn't even know what he'll get or when they'll arrive until he gets them.

Back
Top Bottom