2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FYI, if you had to opportunity to buy multiples, you would do it too.

I cop multiples of shoes I like so I can sell 1 to cover the cost or close to it. Part of the game. Don’t be mad at other people who tries harder than you.
I think you missed John00 John00 point fam, everyone would try for multiples and would hook others up or sale to get theirs for free,.

But it’s not a trying harder thing, I tried online no bot, also there is no skate shops in my state so it can be a smack in the face for some when someone is posting multiples and talking about reselling them.

it personally doesn’t bother me but it does and has bothered others in here and we are a community in here (NT fam) so remember it’s more than just a shoe to some and can be really frustrating when they miss out last thing they want is to feel others are trying to throw it up in their face

The crazy thing is that I’m not even bragging. If y’all consider that bragging I don’t know what to tell you. Cats acting like I posted 100 pairs of each with a for sale advertisement. I’ll say it and say it with no hesitation, I go for my toe but if I can get more I’m not foolish to say no. Say no for what? So another reseller can get his hands on them and take money out of my pocket?? **** outta here.
Sorry y’all missed out but start shopping at stores on a daily basis not just for big releases, maybe you’ll get your shoe with no issue

I think there’s a fine line for people that post the “Got em” screen shots. Sometimes they post because they’re excited and can’t believe they actually “got em” and wanted to share their joy and this is the place where everyone share a common interest. They might not know anyone else that’s into shoes and/or understand why it’s a big deal. Maybe the ones that started an acct just to post that, then those are the annoying ones bragging/showing off. l’ve been in other threads where others will post it and no one cares and even encourages it, so they might think it’s the same for every thread.

It doesn’t really bother me what other people post, but I understand when members get pissed at people that post multiple pairs. I myself don’t get much raffle wins and it gets annoying when I don’t hit...but what can I do? Nothing but pay resale or move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, if you had to opportunity to buy multiples, you would do it too.

I cop multiples of shoes I like so I can sell 1 to cover the cost or close to it. Part of the game. Don’t be mad at other people who tries harder than you.

The crazy thing is that I’m not even bragging. If y’all consider that bragging I don’t know what to tell you. Cats acting like I posted 100 pairs of each with a for sale advertisement. I’ll say it and say it with no hesitation, I go for my toe but if I can get more I’m not foolish to say no. Say no for what? So another reseller can get his hands on them and take money out of my pocket?? **** outta here.
Sorry y’all missed out but start shopping at stores on a daily basis not just for big releases, maybe you’ll get your shoe with no issue

Let me make this simple for you 2. It's as simple as the word "Courtesy".
If you know damn well there's tons of members in thread that missed out on just grabbing single pairs. Whether that be through taking the L at a raffle, online, snkrs or simply because they have limited resources where they live to be able to obtain the shoes. It makes absolutely no sense to post pics about your multiple pairs. It's pretty much gloating in ppls faces at that point. And yall aren't new here or to the game so don't try and act like you don't get where others are coming from when they calling you out. Stop trying to Justify it and accept it for what it is...Clownery.

Take money out of your pocket? :lol:

No one is putting a gun to your head. You just take advantage of the limited supply opportunity and community's demand. Its sad people like you are the reason 2005 pigeon dunks, 2002 cement sbs, 2005 medicom sbs, and alot of my favorites are reaching crazy prices. Always want to put it out of reach from the real sneaker community, and into the hands of the richer bidder.

Then you wanna act like you're part of us cause you rock the same sneakers WE want, or even something more limited to be "cool", but oh ****, you already scooped multiple pairs of what we wanted just to fatten your wallet.

Doesn't matter if its 10K pairs or 6, you buy more than 1 or 2 non personal pairs to flip, you are helping yourself, not the community.

Well when your a Youtuber and you wanna get clicks ya gotta do

Live Drop Cop Vids
Unboxing Vids
On feet Fit Vids
Mystery Unboxing (If you took n L and need content)
to and From Sneaker Pick-up Vid
Cook group Lit Vids
and
Monthly Sneaker run down of what's to Drop vids

I miss any other Type Vids....???

Almost paid nearly triple retail multiple times but I refuse, there will always be more and/or the price will go down

Got a t-shirt from SL themselves and that **** shipped so fast I'm very impressed, weirdly cheaper to internationally ship with some $20 stickers than without? Weird but w/e

L on the StrangeLoves as expected...

really want the Travis Scott dunks later this month, ready to pay resale smh

Those strangelove and plums are sweet. Sold all of my dunks outside of a few And that's only because my feet got bigger as they sat on ice lol. Wear a size 11.5 but use to be 10.5 when I was younger..I've got a pair of Hawaii sb's that have been gently worn twice years ago I'm probably going to sell as well..

Last edited:
I can understand both sides of the spectrum when it comes to acquiring the kicks you really want. Hell, I’m prepared to shell out big bucks aka resale hype prices for some gems/grails I’ve always wanted. Gonna make a few more purchases this year then I’m gonna chill. (I said that last year).
If y’all think this is a **** show now just wait until the TS dunks are close to releasing. Peeps in here will be ready to go to war with the BS that’ll ensue.

Support your local skateshop :D

20200207_190524.jpg

It’s more about showing off what you are doing when you post multiples. Honestly, I have no problem with it or with people making a buck. But it just adds salt for the those that missed out.

Takin out my L salt on a little customization I always wanted to do with this pair. New found respect for these customizers that do detailed painting because I felt like a ****in 4 year old who couldn't stay in the lines sometimes. Really happy with the end result regardless of some of my screw ups.

Before:
20200208_134648.jpg

After:
20200209_094052.jpg

Takin out my L salt on a little customization I always wanted to do with this pair. New found respect for these customizers that do detailed painting because I felt like a ****in 4 year old who couldn't stay in the lines sometimes. Really happy with the end result regardless of some of my screw ups.

Before:
20200208_134648.jpg

After:
20200209_094052.jpg

Reminds me of ice cream sprinkles from a distance haha doesn't look bad though.

eBay has a Money Back Guarantee For 30 days, that I think it’s bs .... I did contact eBay basically They saw I did all steps to fix this issue only Option I have is to accept the return and figure out the condition shoes if I get them . He has 5 day to shipped them back to me , what the rep told me is he needs to ship them in original packaging and condition, if I see them Beyond damage to contact them and go from there .... so will see when I get them back ....

It's a double edge sword. I bought a Starter jacket that was advertised as new and when I got it, I threw it back in the box immediately because of how grimy it was with ink stains not seen in the pics. eBay saw the pics I took and gave the seller a week to return my money after I sent it back; the latter being important so that no one gets screwed over. He had no returns accepted. Without the money back protection, I'd have had to take a L.

Before:
20200208_134648.jpg

After:
20200209_094052.jpg

this looks awesome makes want to buy the shoe and try this nice job

Back
Top Bottom