2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

0348DE26-7526-41FA-A81C-FB4D683CAD88.jpeg

The way to get around this is to stop caring. Seriously, it's much nicer shooting your shot and just moving on when you don't hit. There are many more important things in the world than some shoes.
that's true but i'm not going to pretend like I don't care enough to have posted on a site dedicated to caring about sneakers for over a decade now and nobody else here should either, really. we care and its still b.s.

obviously there are more important things in life but this is one of those things in life I ALSO care about just like you and everybody else here.

I’m really trying to be retail or bust but I’m sure I’ll have to just sell some ds stuff I’ve been sitting on and grab a pair.

Lol what. It’s a simple raffle to enter. Only shot at retail then move on.

the odds of hitting retail on these is going to be like hitting the Powerball. I don’t have a problem paying resell for shoes i really want, it evens out because i don’t buy shoes that frequently through the year. Of course you try at retail and if you don’t win the raffle,just pay resale if you really want them and sell shoes that you’re not wearing to cover the cost

why don't the shops just use Frenzy App. its better cuz it makes you use fingerprint to pay with ApplePay. Which equals no bots right?
Unless theres a nerdy computer wiz reseller that found a way to make fake fingerprint mass entries

why don't the shops just use Frenzy App. its better cuz it makes you use fingerprint to pay with ApplePay. Which equals no bots right?
Unless theres a nerdy computer wiz reseller that found a way to make fake fingerprint mass entries

frenzy is heavily botted. I dont know the ins and outs but the services are out there

that's true but i'm not going to pretend like I don't care enough to have posted on a site dedicated to caring about sneakers for over a decade now and nobody else here should either, really. we care and its still b.s.

obviously there are more important things in life but this is one of those things in life I ALSO care about just like you and everybody else here.

I only care enough to enter a few easy raffles online and that's about it. This is supposed to be a fun hobby we enjoy, not something to stress us out. I try to keep the perspective that there are much more important things so this hobby isn't enough to get worked up over. Hype is tricking people into thinking they have to have something when they really don't.

I'm copping both rayguns before the end of the year... no question....

Next, people really are wilding over these travis scotts.... i mean, they are ok.. but the way people are behaving over them is overkill... They aren't much to write home about in my opinion

That's what kills me about the TSs I want them to wear and I think they'd be a nice addition to my collection. They aren't the best looking SB or anything and under normal circumstances wouldn't have any issue obtaining them but the hype Overclock is crazy right now. I'd already toned it back a bit on my purchases since 2016-17 Think in the span of last 3 years I've bought maybe 3 dunks tried for maybe 6 but yeah this new hype is definitely a blessing and curse. Blessing for Nike, Curse for us who just like/want the shoes.

I only care enough to enter a few easy raffles online and that's about it. This is supposed to be a fun hobby we enjoy, not something to stress us out. I try to keep the perspective that there are much more important things so this hobby isn't enough to get worked up over. Hype is tricking people into thinking they have to have something when they really don't.

This All Day!

yeah...
I've been in this for a long, long time though. long enough to know what you're saying and long enough to remember a time before ppl outside of very small circles cared about stuff like dunk sb's (since we're in this thread).

for ppl like myself, bots and raffles on everything remotely worthwhile, among a lot of other things, have ruined the game and killed the love but we still try because you never know. ppl treating sneakers like drugs and setting up teams and all that is trash.

i'm vocal for a reason. if no one is vocal what change do we expect? even being vocal its a huge uphill battle but somebody has to say something. IMO at least.

I don't care what anybody here says, you camp out and get the door closed in your face after a shop backdoors and calls the police to threaten those that call them out and you'd be upset too.

you try being an adult with a family that took time out of that just to cop sneakers for absolutely nothing despite being one of the first like 15 in line.

lets not pretend like we aren't posting on a site with forums dedicated to buying and selling sneakers as well as talking about them. obviously ppl care and obviously its a serious hobby for some of us. or was.

just because a person is vocal doesn't mean that their priorities are off or anything else that's negative.

as if resellers aren't a thing.
as if bots and page monitors and all that aren't big business.
as if backdooring isn't a thing.
etc. etc.

i'm from the era where you didn't have to do all of that and its infuriating that nowadays that's the only thing that guarantees most of these releases. **** sucks. period. I move on but i'm not stupid either. it sucks.

Around 2am i could go tru copdate with no problem even had the option to boost up. Anyone use boost up before and succeed? Anyways maybe 2am 3am is the best bet fellas . And I am guessing supreme is done .. spoke to people at ******* awesome store wich is getting them and backed door all ready smh

Around 2am i could go tru copdate with no problem even had the option to boost up. Anyone use boost up before and succeed? Anyways maybe 2am 3am is the best bet fellas . And I am guessing supreme is done .. spoke to people at ****ing awesome store wich is getting them and backed door all ready smh

i boosted once and took the L. The times i didnt boost, i won GR yeezy so its still all a gamble. Reminds me of The FLX program crap tbh

Back
Top Bottom