2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hopefully plug at Zumiez comes through on these Kylie's

5B89C7E0-3C6C-4494-A3BD-E59DC37C6B19.jpeg

“Sam” always holds it down for me. Can’t wait to Flip these.

travis gotchall boys acting goofy
Na. Again, I dont even care about him like that. I dont like his music and couldn't name a song other than sicko mode. No offense to anyone really rocking with him like that tho.

I'm going by numbers and these seem a lot more limited than anything recent. I could be wrong but it seems like it's under 1k pair released (so far). I dunno if it's like 500 or 250 or a lower number but whatever it is its mad low. You guys think 100 ppl copped off of his site? You think skateshops got a full size run? Serious questions.

For me it's not about hype. I just wanted a fair shot at being able to cop and to rock them. Obviously that's not happening.

During the original Dunk wave I was a broke hs/college kid, I was into shoes but not really keeping up with anything since I couldn't even afford a to buy a pair of shoes back then. How does the current hype compare to then?

It’s not even close. Social media obviously plays a massive part. I walked into my local skate shops in Boston and DFW for the first couple batches of SB’s with little difficulty in securing pairs. Especially the initial batch. Very few people were waiting on Supa’s or Gino’s when they first dropped. I remember one guy from China trying to buy the FSR from Fast Forward in Dallas but they set aside a few pairs for the regular skate rats.
You have to remember that Nike was trying to legitimize their skate brand off the back of Pat Channita and Bam Margera pushing the Choad.
The only pair I put in effort on from the first couple of years was the Heinekens, only because of the rumored 444 pairs/cease and desist.

I wish I quadrupled up on the second pack (Flash, Sharks, Lodens). Still my favorite colors, build/materials.

Already getting winners, nice. My skate shops are taking raffles until close tomorrow lol so won't know anything until Saturday.

Seems like this is a lot of dudes first experience with an SB QS. Combine that with the insane level of hype and yeah, people are going to miss out. But to act like these things aren’t around is silly.

The amount of **** Nike/(insert skateshop here) post are going to be through the roof this weekend. I’m just here for the lolz.

I'm going by numbers ... I could be wrong but it seems like it's under 1k pair released (so far).

What numbers are you referring to?

Just FYI, I counted 108 shops just in the US getting pairs. StockX shows 490 sales already. These seem pretty limited, but no where near as limited as you seem to believe.

Back
Top Bottom