2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They're plugged via employee, they'll handpick winners that signed up

Wow, that can be manually controlled? I always thought their raffle system generated the winners randomly. That's ****ing terrible! :angry: I enter those raffles for UNDFTD SF.

feels weird to have taken so many Ls on strangeloves but be able to double on these

6473905B-8A91-48D3-A355-0E6F3C2C9618.jpeg
Damn good for you, wish some of your luck woulda come my way 😂

Why are your knees blown at the age of 36? Lol do you hoop/skate professionally or have a hard job? seriously curious lol.
Haha. Wish I could hoop worth ****! I raced bikes since I was little (bmx, mtb, dh, and velo) and have had a couple pretty bad crashes. shattered patella, tibial plateau fractures, and a good bit of pretty gnarly ligament damage. I can still ride and skate a little bit, but I spend more time trying to loosen up than actually riding, and I end up paying for it majorly the next day.

Dude don't buy any dunk for that price your fit are gonna die inside that shoe. It's gonna be so miserable to walk in those. From like 2012/13ish-2016/17ish the only Dunk that I tried on to not hurt was the De La Soul's.
Was the reverse wheat Forbes comfortable?

Wasn't able to get into kicks during the initial Dunk phase because I was broke and couldn't afford any sneakers. But now that I'm able to I guess you could say I'm part of the new wave. But I would think old Dunk heads would be happy there's a newfound interest in Dunks because this means there will be more dope colors to drop - won't be easy to cop, but there will be more designs.
Yeah this is basically my situation

I'm like over 30 now and have fond memories skating badly in my neighborhood with friends, going to the shop for **** and trying to get shoes but never having the money or the luck or network. So we just got Globes and the like instead. Wore them into the ground.. All the releases now get swarmed so I'm still not able to get any and I don't wanna pay rresale lol

Tactics had over 100 pairs of the travs.

15 size 10s, 15 size 10.5s ,15 size 11s, 17 size 11.5s, 15 size 12s, 11 size 13s. Not sure about size size 4-9.5.
Live raffle so no shenanigans.

CCS had similar numbers. No live raffle.

Largest stock of any release in the last several years.

My recovery time and knees would like a word with you :lol:
I remember as a younger guy I would be able to play ball 7 days a week after school and on weekends with no problems. That's finally catching up to me now since I can't play ball without having body aches and knee soreness the next day. Hell I can barely get a parallel barbell squat without struggling now and knees ache like crazy doing them. Crazy thing is I'm only in my early 30s. Wish I knew how to properly take care of and recover my body when I was younger.
Gotta mobilize, my man. Check out KStarr (Kelly Starrett aka MobilityWOD) or ROMWOD or the prehab guys for some mobility tips to work on that stuff.

Maybe I’m just lazy because of my previous closet set up but it’s nearly impossible for me to trouble myself to move boxes around to wear a pair
Granted my old closet had shelves for 90+ open pairs so it was rare to have to grab something out of a box (And most of the boxes were just above eye level or on the ground)

New closet has 50ish spots but the boxed pairs are up top and I need a step stool to get to them..... maybe just spoiled but I see so many closets of just stacked boxes I don’t see how y’all can do it.... especially when they are stacked high/ not on racking

Maybe it’s just my pair decisions come at 5am before I roll out to work
When we go do stuff after work I’ll make an effort to grab something different but it tends to be something on an open shelf

Maybe I need to rotate my open stock
Yeah, I think that’s the right way to do it
C15CB147-6CB3-44EE-8223-411FEE23EA29.jpeg

Maybe I’m just lazy because of my previous closet set up but it’s nearly impossible for me to trouble myself to move boxes around to wear a pair
Granted my old closet had shelves for 90+ open pairs so it was rare to have to grab something out of a box (And most of the boxes were just above eye level or on the ground)

New closet has 50ish spots but the boxed pairs are up top and I need a step stool to get to them..... maybe just spoiled but I see so many closets of just stacked boxes I don’t see how y’all can do it.... especially when they are stacked high/ not on racking

Maybe it’s just my pair decisions come at 5am before I roll out to work
When we go do stuff after work I’ll make an effort to grab something different but it tends to be something on an open shelf

Maybe I need to rotate my open stock
Yeah, I think that’s the right way to do it
C15CB147-6CB3-44EE-8223-411FEE23EA29.jpeg

I think I'm in the 60 ish pair range and I wear the same shoe 2-3 days in a row before I bother putting them back up. Going through the boxes is annoying.

With that Unreal skateshop prank coming up on social media, that shop brought back some old memories of NJ. Not sure if they ever had a SB acct. I did know some skaters who rode or repped them. Think I might have went there once. My local at that time was "Small Empire". Did anyone ever do phone orders with them? This was like " Myspace" era. Doubt anyone did just because the owner would always put up on ebay. Just wondering if NT was up on that shop at the time.

RIP Small E

Back
Top Bottom