2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1584128324806.jpeg

Doctors here at my VA hospital are arguing over how serious, and not serious this virus is. All I know is that the term fibrosis is attached to this virus, and if your born with cystic fibrosis you dead in your twenties unless you get a lung transplant.

Stay hydrated NT fams idk ish

I didnt think SNS actually had winners..surprised people in here actually hit. I even have order history with them and still never win ****.. so much for loyalty.

There's gotta be something wrong with the app. One of my entries shows Online and the other says New York.

Doctors here at my VA hospital are arguing over how serious, and not serious this virus is. All I know is that the term fibrosis is attached to this virus, and if your born with cystic fibrosis you dead in your twenties unless you get a lung transplant.

Stay hydrated NT fams idk ish
If you're born with something that could make you more susceptible to this virus you probably already know that and shouldn't show up to a fcfs shoe release. 🤷‍♂️ if you're willing to die for dunks Nike should let you, this is America baby

SNS still says drawing but wont hold my breath.. both Hanon L's just came in swiftly though.

i 100% refuse to ever download copdate, frenzy, or any of these other bull**** apps. i'm about 1 more drop from adding SNKRs and SNS to that app blacklist and just saying **** it and wearing sketchers the rest of my life

lol, I feel you. But, I had this same sentiment about frenzy, and then I hit Blends Epochs a couple weeks ago. Couldn't believe it.

Back
Top Bottom