2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Kind of off-putting to see the same shops posting "everyone please support our online store", that have posted "release is for our locals only" - over the past year or so.

Maybe they're still referring to their locals. The locals who would used to buy in-store would just buy online now.

I don't get this? Why wouldn't orchard be able to put their nike stock online? All these other OL shops throw their stuff online all the time.

Screenshot_20200317-150933_Instagram.jpg

I don't get this? Why wouldn't orchard be able to put their nike stock online? All these other OL shops throw their stuff online all the time.

Screenshot_20200317-150933_Instagram.jpg
Their contract with Nike doesn’t allow it. Wonder if they would relax that for some of their accounts during this time

They really n
eed to start doing random drops without the term nike or dunk in the name. Bots are literally just scanning for the term dunk on practically every site that drops them now.

Would've copped my 10 but ccs didn't recognize the format for my card for some reason and then paypal crashed.

shops have done that before and it doesnt really help. people quickly find out the correct product page and it get exploited, especially once it hits twitter.

shops have done that before and it doesnt really help. people quickly find out the correct product page and it get exploited, especially once it hits twitter.
they still sell out fast but it gives a chance to manual users. when ccs made it so you had to search up krusty krab for the purple lobsters right before the drop i believe manual users got a good chance at getting them

Back
Top Bottom