2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Toilet paper I understand...especially if you live in a household with ladies and might be trapped inside for months on end. Better investment than shoes right now.

I’m married with three teenage daughters. Trust me, none of us are using any more TP than normal. If anyone needs that stock it would be me and I don’t need it. Ol Meredith and her household of one definitely has no use for six flats. Hysteria paired with the sheep mentality is crazy, man.

Last edited:
Safari's dipping.. I think I overpaid by like 25 bucks but I thought they'd hold like SL's for some reason. Win some/lose some. But if you can swing the price this might be a decent time to cop. Hard to tell when they'll bottom out.
I think all shoe sales will dip in the coming months. Ain’t no one got income for that.

im gambling on this lol

these on a par with plums for me..
IMG_6847.JPG

Although lots of deals will most probably be popping up when folks need quick cash.. I can't imagine having to sell off my pairs just to live. Gotta feel bad for anyone in that situation.

I feel bad for regular collectors that will have to sell off their personal pairs. I will not feel bad for resellers that have to start unloading pairs for cheap because a large chunk of the population no longer has disposable income.

I will never feel bad for a reseller.

Show of hands, who is still going to work like normal? I work at a dispensary and we're staying open until someone forces us to close.
Still going to work. Just confirmed our building will be closed to the public for the rest of the month, but open internally.

Kind of not surprised. Supreme Leader Trump won't close down Federal Buildings lol.

I feel bad for regular collectors that will have to sell off their personal pairs. I will not feel bad for resellers that have to start unloading pairs for cheap because a large chunk of the population no longer has disposable income.

I will never feel bad for a reseller.

That's what I meant, personal collectors like us. Wasn't even thinking about resellers lol

Back
Top Bottom